For Sale: Daily Deal - Ruger 10/22 I Tactical 22 LR

This is a discussion on For Sale: Daily Deal - Ruger 10/22 I Tactical 22 LR within the T & Z Armory forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Today's daily deal is for the Ruger 10/22 I Tactical 22 LR for $299.99 + shipping (usually around $30 to $35). The Benchmark for 22 ...

Thread: For Sale: Daily Deal - Ruger 10/22 I Tactical 22 LR

For Sale: Daily Deal - Ruger 10/22 I Tactical 22 LR

Today's daily deal is for the Ruger 10/22 I Tactical 22 LR for $299.99 + shipping (usually around $30 to $35). The Benchmark for 22 Rifles – Experience the Tradition. The Ruger® 10/22® rifle is America’s favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking," small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s 22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.

When you order your firearm, don't forget to get it DuraCoated! We offer many different colors, camo patterns, and custom designs. We can also DuraCoat firearms that you already own! I have attached a pic of a SR22 that we DuraCoated with passion purple!

Feel free to visit our website (DuraCoat Refinishing | Hand Guns & Accessories | T & Z Armory) or contact me via the information below for purchase or more item details. Please let me know if you have any questions and don't forget to like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tzarmory) and follow us on twitter (www.twitter.com/tzarmory)! Thank you for your time.

Mike Pelini
    T&Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

Our Website: DuraCoat Refinishing | Hand Guns & Accessories | T & Z Armory
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tzarmory
    Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tzarmory
    Pin us on Pinterest: T & Z Armory Inc. (tzarmory) on Pinterest
    Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

I've got 3 10-22s in my safe right now.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    I've got 3 10-22s in my safe right now.
    You can never have enough!