For Sale: Fast Draw gun magnet

This is a discussion on For Sale: Fast Draw gun magnet within the T & Z Armory forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; This is a new product that we are now carrying. It is the Fast Draw gun magnet! It holds over 10lbs and will not harm ...

Thread: For Sale: Fast Draw gun magnet

For Sale: Fast Draw gun magnet

This is a new product that we are now carrying. It is the Fast Draw gun magnet! It holds over 10lbs and will not harm the finish on your firearm. It was developed by Tactical Concealment Products and they provide a lifetime warranty with each magnet. Use it under your desk, in your car, on your bed frame, and in a variety of other locations where the need to draw quickly is paramount.

Price: $29.99/magnet shipped flat rate

Check out this H&K P30L V3 40 Cal (which is also for sale ) being held up by this magnet!

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to purchase. We are FFL dealers out of South Bend Indiana and ship all over the country.

Mike Pelini
    T&Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

Our Website: DuraCoat Refinishing | Hand Guns & Accessories | T & Z Armory
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tzarmory
    Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tzarmory
    Pin us on Pinterest: T & Z Armory Inc. (tzarmory) on Pinterest
    Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

I'd want one a little stronger,that way I could disarm a BG with it when I snatched his gun outta his hand.
    In all reality it would make a great way to mount a gun under a desk at whatever angle you need to adjust just be repositioning
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .