For Sale: Hot Pink Beretta Nano 9mm Pistol

This is a discussion on For Sale: Hot Pink Beretta Nano 9mm Pistol within the T & Z Armory forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; For Sale: We have a Hot Pink Beretta Nano 9mm Handgun for $469.99 + shipping (as always, no credit card fees)! We are certified DuraCoat ...

Thread: For Sale: Hot Pink Beretta Nano 9mm Pistol

For Sale: Hot Pink Beretta Nano 9mm Pistol

For Sale: We have a Hot Pink Beretta Nano 9mm Handgun for $469.99 + shipping (as always, no credit card fees)! We are certified DuraCoat re-finishers and have professionally coated this firearm in hot pink. A great personalized option for the ladies out there! We provide a 5 year warranty with all of our finish work. Please excuse the photo, as it is a little washed out because of the brightness of the color. It looks amazing in person!

Keep in mind that we can also coat our other firearms as well as firearms that you already own! Just contact me via the information below for details!

We are licensed dealers out of South Bend, Indiana. We have a store front and internet shipping business. Feel free to stop by if you are local or give us a call to order if you would like it shipped. Thank you for your time.

Mike Pelini
    T&Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

Our Website: DuraCoat Refinishing | Hand Guns & Accessories | T & Z Armory
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tzarmory
    Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tzarmory
    Pin us on Pinterest: T & Z Armory Inc. (tzarmory) on Pinterest
    Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Since the Nano comes in pink from Beretta already, if you're going to go through the hassle of duracoating the frame to make a unique handgun, why not just do the rest of the gun, too? I think a pink slide and mag extension with a TiN barrel would look really sweet.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.