For Sale: Daily Deal - NIB Remington 700 SPS 308 Heavy Barrel Rifle

This is a discussion on For Sale: Daily Deal - NIB Remington 700 SPS 308 Heavy Barrel Rifle within the T & Z Armory forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Today's daily deal is for the Remington 700 SPS 308 Heavy Barrel Rifle for $619.99 + shipping (as always, no credit card fees). There is ...

Thread: For Sale: Daily Deal - NIB Remington 700 SPS 308 Heavy Barrel Rifle

For Sale: Daily Deal - NIB Remington 700 SPS 308 Heavy Barrel Rifle

Today's daily deal is for the Remington 700 SPS 308 Heavy Barrel Rifle for $619.99 + shipping (as always, no credit card fees). There is a cost that comes with high performance, in this case, it’s a lot less than you think. The Model 700™ SPS™ (Special Purpose Synthetic) offers everything you love about the legendary Model 700, all at an extremely affordable price.

Built to carry on the tradition of the Model 700™ ADL™ Synthetic, the Model 700™ SPS™ is leading the way for the next generation of hard-hitting, fully featured, affordable priced rifles. From the rock-solid receiver design to the famous “three rings of steel,” the Model 700 SPS offers the unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and high-end performance you've come to expect from America’s most popular bolt-action centerfire rifle.
    The Model 700™ SPS™ features an improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock for better handling and enhanced overall functionality. The carbon steel barrels are clean without sights and receivers are drilled and tapped for scope mounts. All exterior metalwork features a matte blued finish. Standard amenities also include a hinged floor plate magazine, and swivel studs.
    Now the Model 700™ SPS™ Youth is offered in a left-handed version chambered for 243 Win and 7mm-08 Rem and is the first-ever southpaw youth rifle offering. Our new Managed Recoil 7mm-08 Rem ammunition is the perfect complement to this addition.

When you order your firearm, don't forget to get it DuraCoated! We offer many different colors, camo patterns, and custom designs. We can also DuraCoat firearms that you already own!

Feel free to visit our website (DuraCoat Refinishing | Hand Guns & Accessories | T & Z Armory) or contact me via the information below for purchase or more item details. Please let me know if you have any questions and don't forget to like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tzarmory) and follow us on twitter (www.twitter.com/tzarmory)! Thank you for your time.

Mike Pelini
    T&Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

Our Website: DuraCoat Refinishing | Hand Guns & Accessories | T & Z Armory
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tzarmory
    Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tzarmory
    Pin us on Pinterest: T & Z Armory Inc. (tzarmory) on Pinterest
    Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    If I had the money... man, nice rifle. For a grand or so, you could have a great rifle with a pretty nice optic on it, too!
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.