Introducing New Ruger Talon Grips!!!

This is a discussion on Introducing New Ruger Talon Grips!!! within the Talon Grips forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Hello, Just wanted to let everyone know that we have introduced a few new Talon Grips to our line up for four Ruger models (SR9c, ...

Thread: Introducing New Ruger Talon Grips!!!

Sponsor

Introducing New Ruger Talon Grips!!!

Hello,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we have introduced a few new Talon Grips to our line up for four Ruger models (SR9c, SR40c, LC9 and LCP) and they are available for purchase on our website. They are some of the best designs we have developed yet. Check out our website for more details!http://talongungrips.com/grips/ruger/

Since the original post we have added new Ruger models! Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by TalonGrips; August 24th, 2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Added models and updated link
    Mike
    Talon Grips, Inc.
    www.TalonGunGrips.com
    Please come visit us!

2. Remove Ads

Just thought I'd post a response for the Talon grips about the Ruger grips, I have the LC9, it took me probably 2 to 3 mins to instal including the cleaning. Guys and Gals these grips are awesome, they give it a great look, feel great in the hand and wear in the IWB concealed comfortable (no more cold shock to the skin). Well worth the money specially with no shipping cost. I will highly recommend this for any pistol mod upgrade, I will purchase again for my P95.

Bought a set for my SR9c and totally love it! Great extra grip for pulling from IWB. Thanks.