This is a discussion on Grip Question within the Talon Grips forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I'm buying a G19 in a week or two and I want something other than the stock dimples on the grip. 1. How tight to ...
I'm buying a G19 in a week or two and I want something other than the stock dimples on the grip.
1. How tight to the frame of the G19 do these grips adhere, meaning contour of the grip?
2. Is the grip like a sand paper type?
3. How is the wear on these grips?
4. Does the grit or product wear off quickly?
1. These grips are both very low profile. Will not increase the overall size significantly.
2. We have the granulate (sand paper style) and the rubber texture available.
3. The grips last depending upon use and application this varies. I have had several for years and years.
4. The grit does not wear off quickly. It will lose a bit of the grabbiness, but still locks into your hand.
5. Under $20 to your door.
Talon Grips for Glock, XD, XDM, Kahr, Ruger and Kel-Tec Pistols. Free Shipping!
Talon Grips, Inc.
Please come visit us!