This is a discussion on Grip Question within the Talon Grips forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I'm buying a G19 in a week or two and I want something other than the stock dimples on the grip.
1. How tight to ...
March 15th, 2012 11:43 PM
I'm buying a G19 in a week or two and I want something other than the stock dimples on the grip.
1. How tight to the frame of the G19 do these grips adhere, meaning contour of the grip?
2. Is the grip like a sand paper type?
3. How is the wear on these grips?
4. Does the grit or product wear off quickly?
May 8th, 2013 10:12 PM
1. These grips are both very low profile. Will not increase the overall size significantly.
2. We have the granulate (sand paper style) and the rubber texture available.
3. The grips last depending upon use and application this varies. I have had several for years and years.
4. The grit does not wear off quickly. It will lose a bit of the grabbiness, but still locks into your hand.
5. Under $20 to your door.
Talon Grips for Glock, XD, XDM, Kahr, Ruger and Kel-Tec Pistols. Free Shipping!
Search tags for this page
concealed carry with talon grip
do talon grips come off in the cold weather
do talon grips improve controll
g19 sandpaper grip
how do talon grips affect concealed carry
how to improve grip texture on g19
something besides talon grips
talon grips concealed carry
talon grips wear off
talon sandpaper grip conceal carry
talon sandpaper grip for concealed carry
Click on a term to search for related topics.