Bought a thesis holster a while back and never looked back

This is a discussion on Bought a thesis holster a while back and never looked back within the Theis Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Its been around 6 months since I have bought it and figured i'd give some feedback. I bought his since everybody was happy with one ...

Thread: Bought a thesis holster a while back and never looked back

Bought a thesis holster a while back and never looked back

Its been around 6 months since I have bought it and figured i'd give some feedback. I bought his since everybody was happy with one and the big selling point is some people said they got in 2-3 days from order. I got mine in less than 7 days and it has been great. I fullsize carry all the time with m&p 9 and often forget its there. Next iwb holster I buy will be from here.
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

2. Remove Ads

I just ordered one this week mostly because of all the great reviews on here. I can't wait to try it out.

Had one for about 8 months now and really like it a lot. Won't buy from anyone else again.
    What immortal hand or eye
    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Smae here. Ordered last week. They sound good.
    Tombstone

Extended review, still a great holster, kydex cracked on it and he just wanted a picture of it and made me a new one and I got it today. Im rrally glad I went with theis since its a excellent holster that hides the gun well and he gladly held up his lifetime guarantee with no problem.

P.s. this holster is thicker kydex so it should last longer
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    I've been using a Theis single clip, earlier style, since April of last year. I love it. I use it AIWB. I keep trying to buy myself an all leather holster, but the quality of Tommys work, and his compassion to keep the customer happy keeps me in my Theis holster.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

Tommy Theis's customer service is super. I ordered an IWB holster for a Taurus model 606 revolver. Its .357 mag, 6 shot, 2" barrell, larger than the normal Model 85. I sent the revolver to him and he custom molded it to fit. The holster broke in quickly and distributes the weight of the all steel revolver so its very comfortable and doesn't pull on your pants causing them to sag. I also ordered a Jake belt to go with the holster. I had the holster and belt in seven (7) days. After having this rig for six months I can't believe how comfortable it is and I highly recommend it.

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    Can you post a link to their website?
    For God, Family and Country!

you can just google "theis holsters" and it comes up, but Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters
    There are only two times you can have too much ammo,when you are drowning or on fire. - I wish I knew the mans name who said this so I could give him credit!