Iwb holster for a g-19

Iwb holster for a g-19

This is a discussion on Iwb holster for a g-19 within the Theis Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; im wanting a comfy iwb for cc i have a glock 19 3red gen. any ideas? thanks....

Iwb holster for a g-19

im wanting a comfy iwb for cc i have a glock 19 3red gen. any ideas? thanks.

SHTF GEAR ACE 1. Its super comfey and the hybrid style disperses the weight well across a larger area to make it mor comfy. They also offer a ton of discounts, like NRA member discounts. Also I believe they are ahipping in 2 weeks or less.

I carry mine in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2, the best of all I've tried. Very comfortable and secure.

f3 holsters are good...I have a few for my glocks.

You will get hundreds of recommendations which are all based on individual opinions and experience. However, many people do agree that the leather/kydex hybrids with offset belt loops such as Crossbreed, Theiss, MTAC, Black Mamba by Concealment Solutions (my personal favorite), etc. are very good. Most of the ones I mentioned also offer a free trail period whereby if you aren't satisfied you simply return the holster for a full refund. I would start with one of those. Shipping is also MUCH faster with some than others so take that into consideration.

I would visit your LGS and see if they will let you try a couple to get an initial feel for one. While not enough to judge for the long haul, it should give you an idea as to how the weight will be dspersed. Be sure to get a quality gun belt as well. It will make all the difference.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - T. Jefferson

I have a DeSantis that I like a lot for my G19. It was relatively inexpensive (around 30 bucks, I think) and works well. It is suede, with and extra band of leather to hold shape for re-holstering.

If you want ultimate concealment, take a look at Raven Concealment Vanguard 2. I use one for full size M&P and a compact.

VIP Member
    Fist #1A
    Attached Images

Slim IWB Holster - Tim Thurner

Had 1 of these made for my 19, love how it feels all day long. Drop the 26 in when i want to lighten up a little works great