White Hat Holsters = Best customer support I've ever received.

This is a discussion on White Hat Holsters = Best customer support I've ever received. within the White Hat Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; All, I placed an order for a White Hat Holsters MaxTuck on 12/14 and had it in my hands on 12/28. Considering the Federal holidays ...

Thread: White Hat Holsters = Best customer support I've ever received.

Thumbs up White Hat Holsters = Best customer support I've ever received.

All,

I placed an order for a White Hat Holsters MaxTuck on 12/14 and had it in my hands on 12/28. Considering the Federal holidays sprinkled in that timeframe, I'm rather impressed at the speed of delivery!

During that time, and in the days/weeks following, I've received some of the best customer support from ANY company. Tony is amazingly fast at responding to emails (he must have a blackberry surgically implanted), and even took the time to call me to discuss some questions I had regarding the MaxTuck.

So, I'd like to offer a huge THANKS to White Hat Holsters and throw my support behind them.

2. Remove Ads

It's nice when things work as they should. We at DC are very fortunate, we have a lot of site sponsors that go above and beyond for their customers.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Placed my order on 01/02/12 for a MaxTuck Jet Black Horsehide for my G26.
    Can't wait to get it.

Sponsor

Thanks Yall

Thanks bdcheung. We are real people and just try to treat others as we would like to be treated. We are not 100% successful but we certainly try our best. I am thankful for your support. If there is anything you need please let us know. Have a great day sir! :)

Just ordered my vintage horsehide\constitution MaxTuck yesterday and I'm already badmouthing my current rig (for no reason other than it doesn't have a patriotic attitude). Can't wait to get it broken in!

same here! I ordered the same one for my MP9c! I needed a new holster that'll accept C5L light, and this was the only one. after some reviews, I found out it's actually a great holster! I'm surprised I haven't heard of them before, but heard of supertuck so much... weird is this a new company?

I have the Black Kydex on the Antique Black Horsehide with black screws on order. I also ordered the Constitution Kydex for my M&P 9 plus a set of Silver Screws. It all should be here in another couple weeks. At least I hope.

I had to call them earlier this week to get the constitution holster added. Service was top notch IMO.

Vv

I ordered the Maxtuck on Thursday morning and had it in my hands on Monday. The service is absolute great. This holster with my Ruger SR9c is super comfortable, I forget it's on. I'll think I'll order their gun belt and a Kydex for my PPQ.
    Thanks Tony!!

Glad it worked out well for you. I got no reply on my support issue on Aug. 13th. Win some, lose some!
    Never challenge an old man, because if you lose, you’ve lost to an old man, and if you win, so what?

Yesterday was a new day and all is good. I was lost in the shuffle, but Tony got with me. As noted above, customer support is the best. Thanks to Tony and his staff. White Hats on good guys! (and the gals there too) Thank you again.
    Never challenge an old man, because if you lose, you’ve lost to an old man, and if you win, so what?