My Max Tuck pics

This is a discussion on My Max Tuck pics within the White Hat Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I just ordered one..black on black with the shiny silver screws and Velcro on the clips. Got the 10% off and paid 10% extra for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Max Tuck pics

I just ordered one..black on black with the shiny silver screws and Velcro on the clips. Got the 10% off and paid 10% extra for rush. Tony replied right back.
    If this feels a good as I hear, I'll order an extra scabbard. His belts are $50, might try one as well.
    Don't forget the discounts when ordering.

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Looks AWESOME yall! We need to do a pic sharing thing on our FB page. That would be pretty cool I think. Thanks for all of your support! We appreciate YOU!

A comment on modifying. I'm sure there are lots of different ways to accomplish the tweeks we make to get a holster "just so". I don't have a bunch of tools so my initial attempts were with an exacto knife and tin snips. That really didn't work well for me as I lacked the ability to make really smooth, refined cuts. So, I carefully tried my 1" belt sander. THAT did the trick! I used it on the leather and on the kydex. It was very easy to control what I was doing and the end result was perfect for me. I used an 80 grit belt only. I'm sure having a selection of grits would have helped a little, but I'm really pleased with how easy it was and how it turned out.

Yesterday I picked up a stealth gear iwb . So far it seems good I like my black hawk serpa just wish it was closer to me so it did not print so badly. It works ok in the winter with a coat but its no good in the summer. I also have a galco summer comfort. which is about worthless since I am twenty pounds overweight. It has no adjustment for tuck or cant and my love handle caused it to become inverted. Sure hope this one does the trick I don,t want to keep buying holsters forever. This one has a breathable fabric that is supposed to be cooler in the summer months. It resembles the crossbreed without the leather. My carry piece is a glock 26.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12