CS is top notch

This is a discussion on CS is top notch within the White Hat Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I placed my order on 10/30/2013 for my Max Tuck holster. A few days later after watching videos and even more reviews, I decided I ...

Thread: CS is top notch

CS is top notch

I placed my order on 10/30/2013 for my Max Tuck holster. A few days later after watching videos and even more reviews, I decided I wanted the "combat cut". I also forgot to ask for an NRA discount. So on Monday November 4th I gave White Hat a call around 7-8am TX time, and spoke with the nice young lady on the phone. She immediately made the change in my order for the "combat cut", and also told me she would add a note for the NRA discount to be refunded. I received the refund this morning! The customer service before I ordered and during my order has been A++ perfect. I am in no rush to receive the holster -- can't rush perfection! Thanks again everyone at White Hat.

Ps. I will post pics and a review on this forum. Maybe even an hd video of it in action if I get it in time before Thanks Giving vacation.
    NRA Member
    Criminology Student
    Expert in learning :)

2. Remove Ads

Haven't really had much time but here are some picks of my right handed Max Tuck horsehide holster with the "combat cut". My gun of choice is a Sig Sauer P226. These are pics after only wearing it two days and a few hours total overall. It needs to break in, but its an awesome IWB holster that really does conceal my P226 even when wearing khaki shorts that tent to be tighter than other shorts.

I've jumped around had someone walk behind me, carry heavy items, sit down etc.... It works very well, is not noticeable and is comfortable. A friend is saying once its broken in, it will feel as though nothing is there. (Click photos for larger ones).
    1458597_10200255900359881_1673586369_n.jpg
    1476119_10200255905079999_1676065683_n.jpg
    1459168_10200255892239678_1828028605_n.jpg
    NRA Member
    Criminology Student
    Expert in learning :)