Favorite semiautomatic .22 LR. - Page 4

Favorite semiautomatic .22 LR.

This is a discussion on Favorite semiautomatic .22 LR. within the .22 Forum forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thanks for all the replies. I think I've decided to take a chance on Taurus and get a TX22. They have had great reviews. I ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Favorite semiautomatic .22 LR.

Thanks for all the replies. I think I've decided to take a chance on Taurus and get a TX22. They have had great reviews.

I really wanted to get the Ruger, but then I remembered that the last 3 Ruger pistols I bought were jammomatics. I don't know what happened to their QC, but it's MIA.

Thankfully their CS is top notch. It's just a dang shame that I had to waste my time and effort sending them back to get them running like they should have been from the get go.

On the positive side, I do love their revolvers.

I'll be sure to give my review of the TX22 after I've gotten a thousand or two rounds through it.
    airslot likes this.

Colt Woodsman.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    AzCDL Life Member
    BROWN WATER NAVY

I have a 1961 colt huntsman dad bought to teach me to shoot with at 6 years of age and its been dependable as it can be . Today I have a DW 22lr revolver that a fine shooter too and a 6" ruger heavy barrel mk3 then went home soon after buying for reliability issues and now has a valquartsen trigger kit in it but its not nearly the shooter that old colt is or as accurate and with a still stock 2lb trigger that makes a well tuned 1911 envious . No interest in others .
    msgt/ret likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links