KelTec fans - Page 2

KelTec fans

This is a discussion on KelTec fans within the .22 Forum forums, part of the Related Topics category; I carry a P3AT in my pocket around the house and when out and about it stays there and becomes my "New York Reload" for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: KelTec fans

I carry a P3AT in my pocket around the house and when out and about it stays there and becomes my "New York Reload" for my G26.

It has several hundred rounds through it over the last 15 years or so and has been flawless. I don't shoot it a lot, but enough to be confident in it if needed.
    Nod likes this.
    Glenn

FAS1 SAFE

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny53 View Post
    I have owed two Kel Tec's in my life. The first was the P3AT. Sold it to fund the Ruger LCP. The second is a Gen 1 Sub 2000. Bought it used at a gun show. It would seem the previous owner had been running either steel or aluminum cased ammo through the gun and it just didn't work right. Sent the gun back to Kel Tec and they rebuilt it giving me a almost brand new gun. It has ran perfect ever since.. My P3AT worked just fine and I never had any problems with it. I have never had a problem with inexpensive weapons, . They allow some in a lower income bracket the ability to defend themselves.
    Yes, but they have to actually function.. That .22 was a MESS.... bob

Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    Yes, but they have to actually function.. That .22 was a MESS.... bob
    I agree there is crap out there for cheap money and there is crap out there for serious money ( Don't like Kimber). I am talking about guns like Hi points and the like. I have found them ugly heavy, bulky, and reliable. I have not watched the video but I don't like to buy trash.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I made the mistake of purchasing a Kel-Tec P-11; I could not hit the side of a barn even from inside. the trigger was so heavy it pegged out my 12 pound trigger scale and the action was almost as smooth as dragging an iron bar through a gravel pit. I will admit it was reliable as long as you were able to drag that trigger back far enough to trip the sear. Finally traded it off for a 6-inch Ruger Security Six, defiantly got the better part of the deal.
    ETXhiker likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links