Remington 725 VTR

Remington 725 VTR

This is a discussion on Remington 725 VTR within the Airgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well I wanted a .25 pellet rifle and it was a toss up between the Benjamin and or the Remington 725 VTR , I was ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael48632

Thread: Remington 725 VTR

Remington 725 VTR

Well I wanted a .25 pellet rifle and it was a toss up between the Benjamin and or the Remington 725 VTR , I was looking at Airgun Depot BUT when I checked Pyramid Air I ordered the Premium package and am happier that I did . I am looking forward to using it for small to medium game hunting as well as pest control around the property , Anyone else have one and what are your thoughts about the rifle ? what changes did you make to the rifle after you bought it ?
    Pete63 likes this.

VIP Member
    Don't have the Remington, but here's what I did pick up. I had an "inexpensive optic" from an upgrade on an AR. I repurposed it onto a new Benjamin .22 cal. Wanted something for cheap practice & plinking. Here's a couple of pic's.

Remington 725 VTR-100_0908.jpg

Remington 725 VTR-100_0909.jpg
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

Sponsored Links