Autism and Camel Milk - Page 3

Autism and Camel Milk

This is a discussion on Autism and Camel Milk within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Sister So glad you brought up Homeopathics! YOU CAN GIVE BABIES THIS STUFF! For those that are unfamiliar with how homeopathics work ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Autism and Camel Milk

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    So glad you brought up Homeopathics!

YOU CAN GIVE BABIES THIS STUFF! For those that are unfamiliar with how homeopathics work itís a lot like the flu shot - give a person a micro amount of something they are allergic too and their own body will fight it off.

IT WORKS ASK CWOUSCG! I give him what I use to give my Daddy, ďhistamineĒ. Of course ppl have heard of anti-histamine, well this tiny little sugar dot that you put under your tongue to melt contains what your allergic too and ďSha-ZamĒ snot nose go bye-bye! Sending my niece some she wantís to stop the Zyrtec (btw, no pharma or politicians make any money on homeopathics cause they cant be patented.

Iíve been using this stuff every fall for years, works better than Benadryl for me and seems to do the same for others that have tried it.
    @Sister - I use several homeopathic products also, but let's not forget things like local RAW honey (bee hives no more than 3 miles from where you live is optimal). A teaspoon or two a day will get rid of your allergy symptoms this year and prevent them from occurring next year if you keep eating it year round - and it's delicious in plain yogurt or in that ubiquitous southern ice tea (in place of 1/2 a glass of refined sugar). Mixed with fresh lemon juice it is also an extremely effective cough syrup. Grocery store honey is merely a slightly better sweetener than refined sugar.
    matthew03, Sister, GpTom and 2 others like this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    @Sister - I use several homeopathic products also, but let's not forget things like local RAW honey (bee hives no more than 3 miles from where you live is optimal). A teaspoon or two a day will get rid of your allergy symptoms this year and prevent them from occurring next year if you keep eating it year round - and it's delicious in plain yogurt or in that ubiquitous southern ice tea (in place of 1/2 a glass of refined sugar). Mixed with fresh lemon juice it is also an extremely effective cough syrup. Grocery store honey is merely a slightly better sweetener than refined sugar.
    I have heard about some of the benefits of honey. I think that nearly anything that can be found in your area has some kind of benefit but how much and what for are the questions. I also believe that there are some conditions that they haven't found a cure for yet.
    Sister likes this.

UPDATE on Camels Milk!!!

I have to be honest.

There is NO WAY you could get this in any child autistic or not.

Camelís Milk is the WORST tasting milk Iíve ever had in my life (second only to Grapefruit Seed Extract) It makes butter milk look good, heck it makes SC swamp water look good.

It must cure something, anything that taste this bad must cure something?
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    I have to be honest.

Camelís Milk is the WORST tasting milk Iíve ever had in my life (second only to Grapefruit Seed Extract) It makes butter milk look good, heck it makes SC swamp water look good.

Lol baby camels think your nuts Sister they love it!!!
    Sister and OldChap like this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Unfortunately, people are making a lot of money offering false hope to people who are sick. And there are always individual cases that seem to "prove" false claims. But some of those cases are made up and others are "cures in the mind." Anytime there is a profit motive, I'm suspicious. I have multiple medical maladies and I see stuff all the time that promises help, but practically all of it is BS. I will not feed that beast.

The US has the best medical and pharmacological technology there is, but it's a double edged sword. On one hand, it can cure and help a lot of maladies people once thought there was no hope for. On the other hand, it has lulled us into thinking there has to be a cure for everything, and therefore "the industry is hiding something" if they are not offering a cure for a specific malady. So we turn to "folk medicine" that has no science behind it at all.

The truth is that life has physical challenges that eventually catch up with all of us. We fight them as best we can and we adapt as best we can, but we also have to accept what we have to accept.
    Sister, msgt/ret and Rabbit212 like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

@jmf552 , I wanted to like a lot of your post. Iím 50/50 on the fence with you on this.

Here is what Iím seeing, doctors are nothing like doctors were 20 years ago and this is why - they are no longer being taught by ďdoctorsĒ, but are being taught by the pharmaceutical sales people. Iíve read it too many times, and from personal experience I believe it 100%.

I believe a lot of the physical challenges your talking about are pharmaceutical drug induced. Most folks donít realize that a simple stomach pill like Zantac or the purple pill will eventually cause your stomach to STOP making enzymes FOREVER to break your food down - long run, you are on these drugs for life.

The pharmaceutical companies and doctors cry all the way to the bank $ for us right?! <sarcasm>

Some meds can help, some antibiotics are good but I firmly believe that diet and exercise and natural remedies can help IF AND ONLY IF you do your homework - yes there are many crooks out there just as many in both industries.

@jmf552 , I wanted to like a lot of your post. Iím 50/50 on the fence with you on this.

Here is what Iím seeing, doctors are nothing like doctors were 20 years ago and this is why - they are no longer being taught by ďdoctorsĒ, but are being taught by the pharmaceutical sales people. Iíve read it too many times, and from personal experience I believe it 100%.

I believe a lot of the physical challenges your talking about are pharmaceutical drug induced. Most folks donít realize that a simple stomach pill like Zantac or the purple pill will eventually cause your stomach to STOP making enzymes FOREVER to break your food down - long run, you are on these drugs for life.

The pharmaceutical companies and doctors cry all the way to the bank $ for us right?! <sarcasm>

Some meds can help, some antibiotics are good but I firmly believe that diet and exercise and natural remedies can help IF AND ONLY IF you do your homework - yes there are many crooks out there just as many in both industries.
    All true, but at least with prescription drugs there is:
    • Extensive scientific testing required before approval. And when I say "extensive," I mean really, really rigorous.
    • The scientific testing is open to independent peer review.
    • An approval process that limits the use of the drug to certain maladies. Use for other maladies has to proceed carefully.
    • Systematic tracking of the results of use in actual practice after approval.
    • Restrictions on advertising.
    • The ability to take a drug off the market if side effects are discovered later.

Is that perfect? No. Do drug companies shortcut the rules sometimes? Sure. But by and large, those protections work. The folk medicine industry is free to claim anything is good for anything and back it up with anecdotal claims. I can go out and find some off-the-wall, cool sounding substance, claim it's good for some medical purpose and make up a few endorsements and I'm off and running. There is no comparison between the two processes.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Diet has a huge impact on health. Do what is best for you.

My wife is a fitness instructor and has kept me alive via modifying my diet (and attitude!). Camel milk may well have benefits for some people. Pills aint the answer for everything.

Know thyself.
    Sister, Risasi, MMinSC and 1 others like this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
    Yeah, I had a friend that was diagnosed with a heart virus by a chiropractor. He was told he could die. The chiropractor "prescribed" over the counter homeopathic remedies and my friend was mysteriously cured. The chiropractor said so. There was no diagnosis by an MD or anything like that. There were no blood tests or anything like that, but the chiropractor cured him.
    As an MD, I am not even sure where to begin here...
    Maybe we can start with what "heart virus" is, or with the idea that his chiropractor - clearly a highly knowledgeable practitioner of heart-related disease had diagnosed it.

These rumors are dangerous.

And 30% of the country believes that Kavanaugh is a recurrent group rapist as firmly as if they held the victim for him.

Your beliefs have no bearing on reality. The medical profession is surely full of fools and hacks, just like any other, but don't mistake anecdotes for rules. Pharm representatives have nothing to do with the medical education.

Doctors these days aren't what they were 20 years ago in a variety of other ways - but 20 years ago Pharm representatives did A LOT more than they are allowed to do today (trips to the Caribbean to "conferences" anyone?).
    OldChap likes this.

I have to be honest.

I cannot get past that you tried camels milk...
    Sister and CWOUSCG like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Being married to an RN who supervised a large ER for 27 years, I'm leery of saying anything about the medical profession. I have made several comments that IF physicians are getting anything bad in medical school it is the same bad advice dentists have been getting for many years now. That being that if one patient/visit is good for your business, then having the same patient make 30 visits, one per week, for the same complaint will be much better for business and allow the physician to purchase a better golf club membership.

@gnius ...don't grab a handful of stones. Clearly this attitude, if even remotely true, must not apply but to a handful of physicians. Dentists though? How do we explain their shenanigans?

Besides...Camels can be cute pets:

Autism and Camel Milk-camel_11.jpg
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by gnius View Post

Your beliefs have no bearing on reality. ... Pharm representatives have nothing to do with the medical education.

I bevlieve this to be 100% incorrect with everything in my heart and have good reason too.
    Can start with two dead in my immediate family, the the only two left (me being one) messed up for life by doctors.
    Uneducated doctors.

Try this:

Have someone give you pills that make you sick but donít expect them to return your phone calls for over a month (yes this is the doctor) until your mother and friends tell you your dying to please stop.

Stay in a dark 24íX24í room for 2 years, light and noise are actually painful. Heat is your enemy, a little will knock you to the ground even in the shower. Ever tried to take a shower on the floor with one hand while you where holding yourself up with the other?

During this time, get people to take you to the doctor where they make your body black and blue from needles and poking around then lying...and you and they both know they are lying that they just donít know. Go home and vomit bile, no food because your too sick to stand to fix anything to eat.

Having fun yet? You happy with those doctors? Hey, get more pills and get sicker now! All the ďnewĒ doctors say they can fix it and itís some ďnewĒ disorder/syndrome/symptom....whatever to give you pills.

Guess what Bubba? Out of at least 12 doctors in 6 years got it wrong! One doctor from Lithuania and one here from Pakistan are the ONLY oneís to get it right.

The good news is that I am better! After this wonderful doctor from Pakistan that is about the most off-beat physician Iíve ever met has made me so much better by doing two things the others didnít. One, acknowledged that the test were correct and that I do have lyme and treated me! 6 wks of high dose antibiotics IV has made so much difference.

Now, hereís the question; what in the Good Lords name was the reason these other doctors gave me pills that did nothing for my illness and at the same time refused to give me expensive antibiotics that would get me better?

Oh nooooooo, never had anything to do with money, ie: drug money

[edited to add: the proper dx was Post-Lyme Disease and a collagen defect I was unaware of your born with called Ehlers-Danlos. The medications the doctors gave made this worse and not reversable]

Yes! You have a wonderful wife and a smart one too!

I HAVE CURED CURED CURED my GERD/IBS simply by what and when I eat it.

[used Cured 3 times just cause doctors think they are the only oneís that can cure anything - at what point did folks forget that 50 percent graduates are the BOTTOM half, still they get called doctor. Witches get called doctor too, just a matter of perspective.]

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Diet has a huge impact on health. Do what is best for you.

My wife is a fitness instructor and has kept me alive via modifying my diet (and attitude!). Camel milk may well have benefits for some people. Pills aint the answer for everything.

Know thyself.
    BigJon10125, MMinSC and CWOUSCG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gnius View Post
    As an MD, I am not even sure where to begin here...
    Maybe we can start with what "heart virus" is, or with the idea that his chiropractor - clearly a highly knowledgeable practitioner of heart-related disease had diagnosed it.

These rumors are dangerous.

Letís do start with a Chiropractor, gosh this one that did the x-ray was terrible! Worse one Iíve ever been too however, he found something that my SPINE DOCTOR AT BAYLOR MISSED!!! This particular chiropractor kept being terrible, I saw my x-ray and knew immediately what was up and he looked at me and said it was something else and wanted me to sign to pay $4,000!
    (and this was with insurance too!). I walked out with my x-ray in hand.

Guess wut? That stupid chiropractor didnít realize that he gave me an x-ray that showed something I didnít know, my spine was like a mountain road - scoliosis!

Did you see where I just wrote that the highly intelligent Baylor doctor missed it?

You keep on making fun of Chiropractors, I love the one I have now and he makes me feel better without pills just by knocking the mess out of me...who knew!

Doctors that pass out pills and miss diagnose for money or just cause of uneducated ignorance are the only dangers Iíve seen
    CWOUSCG likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links