Go Fund Me for James and Betsy Nelson - Page 3

Go Fund Me for James and Betsy Nelson

This is a discussion on Go Fund Me for James and Betsy Nelson within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Sister @ James; You mentioned Mexico. Please google “Gerson Therapy”, they have a place in Mexico and possibly in the states not ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Go Fund Me for James and Betsy Nelson

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    @ James;

You mentioned Mexico. Please google “Gerson Therapy”, they have a place in Mexico and possibly in the states not sure but will look. Dr. Gerson cured his own cancer, his daughter is in her 90s and you can catch her on YouTube. I believe in what they are talking about, it’s a cure with food! Mass quantities of micro nutrients. I make these drinks and can tell you they do make you feel better, the required amount for cancer will take a team to make up - the quantities of food they give you is too difficult for one person to handle. The three main ingredients are ABC, Apples Beats and Carrots. seriously, look into it - I believe in cancer cures the Bible says there are cures for us in the things God put on this earth.

((((big hug)))) for you and Betty, sending our love and prayers.

link below is a doctor speaking about it and pictures of folks that got cured. Links for Charlotte Gerson there too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ShqKk3fasZA
    Ok I was wrong thus is not the same treatment that we aswell as her oncoligest had been researching in Mexico, took a few minutes to look at it real good. But I will bring it up and go from there. Her doctor is 70 -80% sure he can get her into remission but don't thinks it's going to last long at all so we are trying get organized and ready to go to the next step.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Done
    Old Man and nralifer4570 like this.

Sent as well ..Hope this little bit helps

Ps .If at some point you get back on your feet again ..I want to cover the cost of being a listed vendor on here and to have vendor status for you ..You have made amazing stuff ..Was just using that Sig 239 OWB you made me yesterday and it was a amazing job .

Hang tough and fight hard . :)

Marry Christmas ..Hope the new year is brighter for you
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Well done everone we manged to met the goal :) !
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Sponsor
    I thank you folks do much, but you have made me and my wife tear up a bit with your generosity. We truly thank you so much. Yes we will be back on our feet before long and yes I am still doing what I can right now in the shop, my wife had ask me if I could stop a recliner or something in the shop so she can just test in there while I work, I know it sounds strange but we have been together for 31 years and the last 15 we have spent right together 24/7 and we like it that way. We both can stand being apart for even the shortest amount of time, I even miss her when I walk to the mail box. I know that probably isn't healthy but the Bible says become one and I think we have accomplished that.

I know exactly what you mean about your marriage! God is good.
    nralifer4570 and Sister like this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

VIP Member
    Well we’re over the line now so ..... keep going? It is Christmas Eve. But no matter what day it is, every little bit.

Hug your bride James.
    Old Man and nralifer4570 like this.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Sponsor
    I just wanted to thank all you folks for helping us out, this is truly heart felt and cant put into words how much this means to us both.
    Thank you folks so very much. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year and God bless you all.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonHolsters View Post
    ... The one place we are researching starts out at $20000 and no insurance is going to cover that.

Quote Originally Posted by svgheartland View Post
    Well we’re over the line now so ..... keep going?...

Hug your bride James.
    I suggest we keep going. How many of us can afford $20,000 a dose out of pocket?
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonHolsters View Post
    I just want to thank each of you folks from the bottom of my heart, it means alot right now.
    Ok to a update - My wifes surgery was aborted as they found cancer in her lung aswell as the original esophagus cancer so they ran more test, biopsy's and petscans and it did not turn out as we had hoped and prayed for.
    Originally she was diagnosed with stage 2 esophageal cancer so it was chemo, radiation then surgery to remove it and she had a real good chance but as it turned out in 7 weeks the cancer has turned into stage 4 metastatic cancer and has spread to both lungs. With no treatment the doctor gives her 6 - 9 months to live but she is undergoing chemo once again to try and get it in remission. Her doctor is 70 - 80% sure he can get it into remission but believes with this being such an aggressive cancer it will only last a month or so at best.
    Now we are by no means giving up and are going to try every and anything that we can to give her a better chance, her doctor has recommended trying cbd oil from the hemp plant for one out of the box idea and we are looking at a natural treatment in Mexico that her Oncologist speaks highly of as well. We are keeping our faith and praying each and ever day that we can still beat this nasty battle. The chemo has already started making her very ill and this is only the second treatment.
    Several of the meds currently are not covered by her insurance nor are some of the treatments we are weighing out so its cutting us deep financially right now.
    When I get a chance I am still trying to do what leather work I can get done but right now I don't have any help with my wife and its going to be this way for a little while, my mother had helped on her first battle but my mother is getting up there in age and starting to show signs of Alzheimer's, My sister who was helping when she could is dealing with a very sick daughter (my Niece) who has some bad medical issue that have come up, My youngest Son is now currently the only one employed in his house hold of his wife and 4 year old son.
    I hope yall can bare with me on orders as much as possible and I will get them all completed but please put yourself in my situation and ask yourself what would you do?
    God bless you all and please keep us in your prayers, Thank you MR Dunaway for setting this up brother.
    James, I’m a firm believer in the virtues of CBD. It offers pain relief and it’s calming. It’s non-addictive and the body doesn’t require more and more, building a resistance as time passes. What works today will work next month. And as of two weeks ago, hemp was delisted as a narcotic on a federal level. Don’t worry about higher potencies, use ‘em. Given your proximity to Asheville, I’d say that that’s your best source for a brick and mortar store. I’m guessing that they are recommending it to be ingested but topographic treatment might help as well.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Bump!

James and Betsy we still have y’all in our prayers - power in lots of prayers!

***Hey Peeps this GoFundMe is still open and it’s been a while - we’re going to send more, can others please help? I know that when bills come in and then not being able to take care of it has to be a hardship, let’s take some pressure off them - every bit helps!

I’ve decided to forward it to a family member that may be able to get up some help but this may only mean a little bit.

God bless you, let the Holy Spirit speak to your hearts and if you can please help.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Sponsor
    Thank you so very much, Betsy has caught a chest cold and unfortunately broken a rib from coughing. She is really having a rough time and I thank you guys for helping out. God bless you all

msgt/ret, CWOUSCG and Old Man like this.

Thoughts and prayers. The holsters can wait. Best to you, Betsy and your family.
    msgt/ret and rubicon2014 like this.

Sponsor
    I am moving holsters again first small batch of September orders went out Friday, I'm doing orders by date but the all leather holster get done faster than the neoprenened backed holsters as there are less steps. I should be mailing out more thus week as long as the weather don't knock us down again. She has chemo again on Tuesday so I know I will miss work on Tuesday and possibly wensday could be more depending on how sick it makes her but I am trying guys. I do thank you folks fir the holsters can wait comments but I wish it was that simple.

James, I doubt there is anyone here that doesn't take you for your word. There are more important things in life than guns or holsters. Take care of yourself.
    CWOUSCG likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links