Going nuclear tomorrow - Page 2

Going nuclear tomorrow

This is a discussion on Going nuclear tomorrow within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You'll pass the test. It will be fine. Just relax. All will be well. I've been injected with several different trackers. It is actually very ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: Going nuclear tomorrow

Senior Moderator
    You'll pass the test.

It will be fine.

Just relax.

All will be well.

I've been injected with several different trackers. It is actually very incredible what they can learn watching the uptake of the chemicals on the machines.
    Sister, msgt/ret, Pete63 and 4 others like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

A good diagnosis goes a long way to getting health. A little prayer for you to get better quick!
    Still Clingin'

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Had a cat scan a few weeks ago and was amazed at everything that they can see on the cat scan. A lot of things that they weren't even looking for. The doctors told me that I won't need radiation or chemo after they remove the cancer from my bladder next week. The wife and I have been very lucky in the way that we find out that there is something wrong and how we get it taken care of right away. Very interesting about your scan. I hope everything turns out well for you. Like your attitude and the way you adapt to what ever comes your way.
    I am surprised that they didn't have "indium reservations" in a Texas hospital.
    Sister, msgt/ret, Pete63 and 2 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PhaedrusIV View Post
    Is this man your doctor ???
    Who? What man are thou refering too? Stop confusing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Instymp View Post
    Maybe time to put faith in your Doctor?
    Hire a good one & for peace of mind, what I do is don't Google it or what symptoms leads to what or any thing you might have.
    Get a great Doctor & do what he/she tells you to do, sorta like an Attorney. Otherwise you can drive yourself nuts.
    Best to you Lady.
    Thank you!

I have a great doctor but he won’t work at the hospitals here, he has “his people” he calls when I go. I am not joking ~ man is a genius. We both have him, the man has saved my life twice already.

He is the one sending me for this test, I trust him it’s the hospitals that scare me. Like children, hospitals are full of germs and diseases. Heck, we got people from Congo in San Antonio, Congo is ground zero for Ebola. Yea, freaks me out. Takes 21 days for Ebola to show it’s face. Can I add a Build the damn wall here?
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GpTom View Post
    Had a cat scan a few weeks ago and was amazed at everything that they can see on the cat scan. A lot of things that they weren't even looking for. The doctors told me that I won't need radiation or chemo after they remove the cancer from my bladder next week. The wife and I have been very lucky in the way that we find out that there is something wrong and how we get it taken care of right away. Very interesting about your scan. I hope everything turns out well for you. Like your attitude and the way you adapt to what ever comes your way.

LOL Indium Reservations 🤣 good one!

Hope you feel better soon, my mom had that surgery for bladder cancer and it was many years ago and she is doing great ~ mean as satan but hey, no bladder cancer! 😃

Will remember you in my prayers GpTom 🙏
    GpTom, Pete63, msgt/ret and 1 others like this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

VIP Member
    I never had an "Indium Scan", but years ago I had a procedure that involved injecting another tracker (Iodine).

The nurse came in & said, "I'm going to give you a couple of injections. They may make you a little nauseous, but just breathe deeply and it will pass." The she pulled a couple of syringes that looked like beer cans with needles on them out of a drawer on her cart.

I said, "Baby, I started getting a little nauseous as soon as I saw you pull those out of the drawer!!!"
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dares not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Sister, prayers sent for your peace of mind, for your caregivers, and for a good outcome.
    Pete63, Sister and bmcgilvray like this.
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Thanks! They say that it is the easiest to get rid of and I haven't been in very much pain. Glad I have an excuse for being mean now.
    Pete63 and Sister like this.

VIP Member
    Thanks! They say that it is the easiest to get rid of and I haven't been in very much pain. Glad I have an excuse for being mean now.
    Prayers sent your way also, Sir.
    Sister likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

Prayers for your surgery! Glad you won’t have to have radiation or chemo.
    Pete63 and Sister like this.
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Thank you maxwell97. Didn’t seem common because when we tried to make an appt the hospital, a big one in Houston, their appointment dept having that done was clueless - we spelled it for them as we had not heard of it before either. I had to phone my doctors office and have them call and talk to the hospital. The fact that the woman that made the schedule didn’t know made me more nervous.
    Can’t blame ya. Could be they just have a different name for it there. At any rate, the person making the appointment probably won’t be the one doing the test, unless they’re really shorthanded that day.

But really, don’t worry. I’m sure the hospital wouldn’t let anyone perform a test like that unless they’re qualified, lest they get their butts sued off.
    Sister and Rock and Glock like this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

Sis, very best wishes for a great result! We, in this fine site are an important part of your support group; and as appropriate, keep us in the loop.

They probably offer some 8 by 10s, but skip the wallet size reprints.

You have everything on Warren, btw. She's not a real indium.

Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

Good Luck to you! If you want to set the hospital on edge wrap your feet and head with tin foil before you check in! Tell them it's to let the lightning out! DR

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Who? What man are thou refering too? Stop confusing me.

Thank you!

I have a great doctor but he won’t work at the hospitals here, he has “his people” he calls when I go. I am not joking ~ man is a genius. We both have him, the man has saved my life twice already.

He is the one sending me for this test, I trust him it’s the hospitals that scare me. Like children, hospitals are full of germs and diseases. Heck, we got people from Congo in San Antonio, Congo is ground zero for Ebola. Yea, freaks me out. Takes 21 days for Ebola to show it’s face. Can I add a Build the damn wall here?
    Sounds like you have a great doctor and that is so important!!! Not much you can do to avoid the hospital, just try to get the heck out of there as soon as you can!

Me thinks you are a pretty tough Lady Sister, so you will get through this. Many prayers for you.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

A GROUCHY German is a Sour Kraut....

Hey, sister...

About 7 years back, I had a similar diagnostic procedure. Can't recall what the radioisotope was that they injected me with, but I spent a few minutes in an MRI "coffin" and then went on my way with no after effects.

You'll be fine.

No sweat.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Best wishes.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links