Another update

Another update

This is a discussion on Another update within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; On September 21, Piper gave us 4 newborn kittens as an Anniversary gift. It is with a saddened heart that I say we have now ...

Like Tree22Likes
  • 4 Post By Black Knight
  • 2 Post By NelsonHolsters
  • 1 Post By Black Knight
  • 5 Post By NelsonHolsters
  • 4 Post By Texas Red
  • 4 Post By Sister
  • 1 Post By Black Knight
  • 1 Post By NelsonHolsters

Thread: Another update

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar

Another update

On September 21, Piper gave us 4 newborn kittens as an Anniversary gift. It is with a saddened heart that I say we have now lost 3 of them. They just stopped nursing and would not take to bottle feeding. We still have the one who seems to be going strong. In fact the little thing wants to climb out of the drawer they were in. Judy originally thought of naming it Legacy but she now thinks another name might be better. She believes Sweetheart, Domino, Gizmo, and this one are Mystery's legacy.Sweetheart, Domino, and Gizmo must have known something was about to happen as they have been extra loving.

Sponsor
    I hope the little fellow keeps doing well. Several years ago we ended up with a rescue kitten and was so small I never thought it would make but she is still with us today.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Sister and Redbert31 like this.

Their cat father was so tiny he would fit in the palm of your hand when my wife found him in our front yard about 9 years ago. How he got there is anybody's guess. His life before my wife found was a mystery so that became his name, Mystery. I do hope this little one survives since he would be Mystery's last kitten. Sweetheart got her name by being such a sweetheart as a kitten. My wife wanted Dominos Pizza when she named Domino and Gizmo was just off the top of her head.
    Redbert31 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Sponsor
    Our cat was found in a rut in a driveway of a friend's house with the mother cat pushing her away. She was so small you couldn't even hardly pet her with one finger without knocking her down and a dollar was much longer than she was and that included her tail. When she closed her eyes you couldn't even make out her face. She got were she like to sleep on a pillow beside my head (and still does) she is a tortise color do she ended up with the name pixal. Our animals are apart of our family. I do feel for anybody who has lost a pet.

Cherish that one survivor.

You're his angel.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

Glad you could save one of the babies, Im sorry for yall losing the other little ones. My over 14 yo rescue cats days are numbered. Hes a precious b & w that was born in a ditch behind a restaurant that I caught. He has cancer, were giving him pretty much anything he wants right now. Vet said he prolly wont make it to Chiristmas but were hoping. Sweet boy and has always loved the dogs.

God bless yall for caring for them 💕
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF

While the one is not out of the woods she (we believe) is doing well. This morning she climbed out of the drawer, landed on the floor and started exploring. She didn't get far before I put her back in the drawer. She is cherished. Right now the list of possible names are Legacy, Cherish, and Omega. I'm sure my wife is thinking of others she hasn't told me about yet.
    Redbert31 likes this.

Sponsor
    Well that is some good news and I hope it keeps going.

Redbert31 likes this.

Praying that your little one continues to do well! Keep that baby going

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links