Final update

Final update

This is a discussion on Final update within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm sorry to say the last kitten took a sudden turn on Saturday and didn't make it through the night. He passed while I was ...

Like Tree46Likes
  • 5 Post By Black Knight
  • 4 Post By Rockymonster
  • 3 Post By Rock and Glock
  • 7 Post By zonker1986
  • 5 Post By Rockymonster
  • 6 Post By Texas Red
  • 4 Post By rotorhead1026
  • 4 Post By msgt/ret
  • 1 Post By Redbert31
  • 1 Post By Cypher
  • 3 Post By Sister
  • 1 Post By Black Knight
  • 2 Post By Black Knight

Thread: Final update

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar

Final update

I'm sorry to say the last kitten took a sudden turn on Saturday and didn't make it through the night. He passed while I was holding him and my wife was right beside us. We had such high hopes for this one. My wife is taking it hard as she loves to take little kittens to bed with her especially ones who have no siblings left. She is missing the little one quite a bit. I miss the little one as well but not as hard as Judy. To all our well wishers I want to extend my heartfelt Thank You. It looks like Domino, Gizmo, and Sweetheart will be Mystery's legacy and what a legacy they are. Again thanks for all the well wishes and comments.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I'm sorry to say the last kitten took a sudden turn on Saturday and didn't make it through the night. He passed while I was holding him and my wife was right beside us. We had such high hopes for this one. My wife is taking it hard as she loves to take little kittens to bed with her especially ones who have no siblings left. She is missing the little one quite a bit. I miss the little one as well but not as hard as Judy. To all our well wishers I want to extend my heartfelt Thank You. It looks like Domino, Gizmo, and Sweetheart will be Mystery's legacy and what a legacy they are. Again thanks for all the well wishes and comments.
    So sad.....but a testament to you two for being so caring of God’s precious gifts......
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF

Senior Moderator
    ^^^^ Agreed
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

My gray Russian blue passed away last summer at 16 years old. He was my buddy....kind of aloof and kinda cuddly. I miss him.

here is my new "demanding, its all about me" brown Tabby. He is Mr. Chatty Catty and a real goober.

Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    My gray Russian blue passed away last summer at 16 years old. He was my buddy....kind of aloof and kinda cuddly. I miss him.

here is my new "demanding, its all about me" brown Tabby. He is Mr. Chatty Catty and a real goober.

Wise and distinguished-looking lad......
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Sorry to hear about your kitten. Losing a wee one is always hard. Keep him in your thoughts with the knowledge that you made his time here comfortable and loving.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post

A fine fellow indeed! :)

Never let anything mechanical know that you're in a hurry.

As a cat lover that is sad news.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Sorry about the loss of your Russian blue kitty.... Your new fella looks like he has plenty of "cattitude" And spirit

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Rockymonster likes this.

I'm sorry.
    Black Knight likes this.

I’m so sorry, that is the only bad part of having them. They are very easy to love 💕
    Trust God, He is in control.

UDC member

EPSTEIN DIDN’T KILL HIMSELF

In just a day or two each of them wormed their ways into our hearts. We still miss them.
    graydude likes this.

To all: Thank you for your comments. They have helped ease this past week. Again thank you all.
    zonker1986 and Texas Red like this.

Sponsored Links