Cancer/Fenbendazole connection

This is a discussion on Cancer/Fenbendazole connection within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; *** Donít shoot the messenger Hereís a video, the man cured his cancer. Long story short, he used OTC parasitic meds for a dog. He ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Sister
  • 1 Post By OldVet
  • 2 Post By ShooterGranny
  • 2 Post By Sister

Thread: Cancer/Fenbendazole connection

*** Donít shoot the messenger

Hereís a video, the man cured his cancer. Long story short, he used OTC parasitic meds for a dog.

He was sent home to die but he never did die and got better. He then shared with others that were sent home to die. They are all alive now, isnít that the bottom line?

Do I believe it, yes, yes I do. I believe there are many ďcuresĒ to cancer, folks just have to step out on a limb and stop giving a toot about what others think when it comes to your life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fCOODjrJhRQ
    ETXhiker, Texas Red and Redbert31 like this.
    Please relax, take a deep breath....
    Trust the Lord God with all your heart, and He will direct your path.
    Jesus loves you, you will be okay.
    ❤️

If only it were that easy.
    KILTED COWBOY likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    If only it were that easy.
    Iíll let you know how it works, sadly our cats days are limited. Am giving him the CBD and that seems to help, gonna get the fenbendazole ordered and pray for a miracle. Heck if I had cancer Iíd try it, why not?! All the ppl noted in the video were given months to live, donít blame them one bit. Itís my understanding that they all were made better and still alive?!
    ❤️

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    I did note that he said he used a few other things in conjunction with the vet parasite medicine - one of the other things was CBD oil. It is quite possible that the combination worked when any one or even two of the combination products might not have worked.

We simply do not know, do we?

I knew one woman who had breast cancer (I do not know which type it was) and was cured with SO MUCH carrot juice that her skin turned yellow/orange.

What I do know is that traditional medicine treatments (chemo and radiation) are so horrendously expensive that hardly anyone can pay for the co-pay part of each treatment. My friend's chemo was $24,000 EACH time she had a treatment, (8 treatments at $24,000 each) and that didn't count the extra days she had to go in for IV infusions for diarrhea and overwhelming nausea. It also doesn't count the cost of the radiation she is scheduled for. If you do not have top shelf medical insurance, you will become a pauper in short order.
    Sister and airslot like this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

@ShooterGranny ; yes he did use vitamin E and Tumeric and CBD, and like you I wondered the same. Iíve read places where E and Tumeric alone will help/cure cancer. Regarding the carrots, carrots is also in the Gerson Therapy diet to cure cancer so prolly something to that. ABC, Apples, Beets, and Carrots juice is the Gerson Therapy diet (raw juicing).

Ran this by an oncology nurse, over 30 years my SIL worked for cancer doctors and she told me it made sense (probably) with the anti-parasitic drugs. Her thought was that quite possibly the parasites were the cause of the cancer?

On just reading today what Iíve learned is that somehow the anti-parasitic drug makes the cancer cells kill themselves (they knew the Clintons 🤣)
    ShooterGranny and airslot like this.
    ❤️

Sponsored Links