One down, one to go. - Page 7

One down, one to go.

This is a discussion on One down, one to go. within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by OldVet Couldnt get discharged Mon. due to no bed at acute care. No biggie. Legs felt goog Mon pm. Today was discharged ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree449Likes

Thread: One down, one to go.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Couldnt get discharged Mon. due to no bed at acute care. No biggie. Legs felt goog Mon pm.

Today was discharged and bed avail atAC. Had ache in left calf and not feeling well. PT about killed me, pin shot up and got weak. Had to get back in bed.

Then what never happened before, I felt a wave of mental breakdown rolling over me and I broke. No stopping it. It was like standing on the tracks as the train is running at you.

Discharge is on hold pending results of ultrasound and CRT for signs of clots. The med tech circus is about to begin. Gotta run.
    I've been there myself. Was a side effect of the pain meds. Talk to the docs and see if there's an alternative. Hard to focus on PT when your mind is someplace else.

Hang in there.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

having 2 knees done ain't like having 2 molars pulled.
    Takes more time to heal, do what they say. Grin & bear it.
    They know best and for now, you have to listen.
    Hang in there & soon this will pass.
    Thank God they didn't mess up your wrist so you couldn't address & sign Christmas card mailing!!
    airslot likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Sponsored Links