Women shoots and kills robber - Page 3

Women shoots and kills robber

This is a discussion on Women shoots and kills robber within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Where is a mod when needed to close this tread . Many here have all ready judge this girl and found her guilty of something ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Women shoots and kills robber

Where is a mod when needed to close this tread . Many here have all ready judge this girl and found her guilty of something with out a trial !

Police say her story matches the evidence. Soooo...I'll let them be the judge.
    ep1953 likes this.

To all you self-righteous folks that condemned this woman check out the latest post on our forum where the interview with her and she explains why she went home to call the police and that she was with her sister and protected her I am so over you folks condemning somebody because you think it looks like she might've been doing some kind of drug deal everyone of you posted a negative comment about this woman on this post owes her an apology
    Truckinbutch and ep1953 like this.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and without hesitation.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cippee View Post
    Pleas tell me does this woman not look like she used drugs. Attachment 149017Attachment 149017
    At 64, I think everyone this age looks like they're on drugs!

Re: Her previous arrest for "assault with intent to injure." I don't know what happened there, but if you read the AZ assault statutes, you could get that charge by someone complaining that you just showed your gun in what they considered a threatening manner. She could have been SWAT'ed for all we know. I think people here are wanting to convict her based on her eyeliner.

I read in a later article that she is only 4'11". Her father, who is a Marine, taught her how to shoot. She she said she had only been to a range twice before this incident, so this was only the third time she had fired a gun. I'd say her Dad taught her well.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Wow, 1.99 gas. Double wow, she had to cock her pistol. Did her dad teach her to carry an empty chamber? Methinks mayb3e his gun was not real. Triple wow, she still has "the gun" in the interview video? Or is that a different gun?

Senior Member Array Petroleum 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittpa View Post
    Wow, 1.99 gas. Double wow, she had to cock her pistol. Did her dad teach her to carry an empty chamber? Methinks mayb3e his gun was not real. Triple wow, she still has "the gun" in the interview video? Or is that a different gun?
    Gas is 1.90 and lower in phx now that's another wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cippee View Post
    Pleas tell me does this woman not look like she used drugs. Attachment 149017
    Not really, just reminds me of this runway model with too much eye makeup. (EDIT) this photo is Tiffany Trump
    Name:  Tiff Trump.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  4.8 KB

If she was trying to protect her sister and that's why she went home I can understand that. I'm one to admit when I wrong. As for the eyeliner that alone doesn't make a girl look high. She looked high in the video where she gave the explanation also. It doesn't matter high or not she still had the right to defend herself. I wasn't degrading her the only explanation I could think of she was hiding something. Wanting to protect her sister is about as good as anything I could think of.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links