Guys on Spring break fight off armed gas station robber - Page 2

Guys on Spring break fight off armed gas station robber

This is a discussion on Guys on Spring break fight off armed gas station robber within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I agree with OldVet, my first reaction was to give the guy with the gun a gas bath. Starting with the face....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Guys on Spring break fight off armed gas station robber

I agree with OldVet, my first reaction was to give the guy with the gun a gas bath. Starting with the face.
    airslot and Any Day Now like this.

The guy in blue was worthless. Look at the way he punches, slaps would have been more effective, but at lest he tried. The guy in red needs his man card revoked. He just stood there while the bg's backup came running. I'd be seriously upset and would never let him live it down if I continued to hang out with him, especially if he's family!

The gun was obviously unloaded or fake. The bg that "used" it wasn't even afraid of it when the guy in the pink shirt pointed it at him when they were at the bg's car.
    Any Day Now likes this.

There's a lot more info in the video below.
    The gun was real and was loaded.
    Several of the guys had been drinking, one had been asleep in the car.
    These factors might have played a role in the responses of the would-be victims.

Any Day Now likes this.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Good thing commitment to situation stayed home that early morning. Neither side was committed to take the situation to serious. If the BG had been in the situation to real rob these guys things would have been messy. The gun was only for a fear factor there was never any thought of really using it.

If or when it happens for you don't expect it to been the same way for you. Get your mind ready now before it happens to be in it for keeps.

Those 4 guys should have bought a power ball ticket. They had the stars lined up to win that night....

Quote Originally Posted by ButtShot14 View Post
    I agree with OldVet, my first reaction was to give the guy with the gun a gas bath. Starting with the face.
    "Can you describe the suspect?"

"Yeah, he smells like gas. His getaway car will smell like gas too."
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links