Robbed, Pistol-Whipped In New Jersey on Mothers Day - Page 2

Robbed, Pistol-Whipped In New Jersey on Mothers Day

This is a discussion on Robbed, Pistol-Whipped In New Jersey on Mothers Day within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The youth in Newark like other cities have been armed and dangerous for as long as there have been gangs.....this is average for a day ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Robbed, Pistol-Whipped In New Jersey on Mothers Day

Distinguished Member Array xXxHeavy's Avatar
    The youth in Newark like other cities have been armed and dangerous for as long as there have been gangs.....this is average for a day there....remember back in the late 70's, the bank across the street from where I worked was robbed sometimes once a week......never made the news.
    Bad Bob likes this.
    Why did the Moron buy a ladder...... he's takin' his case to a higher court.

Mental giants, parking in full view of a camera. Hopefully the police will be able to get the tags off the car.
    But it is NJ, so who knows.
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

Don't forget....this is the city Mayor Corey Booker over saw and might I add.....set it back 50 yrs.
    https://news.yahoo.com/cory-booker-p...-election.html
    Booker threatens to spread Jersey stupidity across the nation.....
    Bad Bob likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Will be moving back to Jacksonville Fl in a few weeks. I have 3 news channel alerts on my phone. Every day something like this is happening. Jacksonville has become one of those cities.
    OD* likes this.
    Marine Corps 75-79
    NRA
    Florida Carry
    CCW SAFE
    Colt, Sig, S&W, Browning, Remington

Quote Originally Posted by matthew03 View Post
    I train with some of the Lynchburg SWAT guys, that story may be fictional, but it's pretty close to par for that area.
    I should think so. And that was my point. A world of difference between the New Jersey mindset and that of Virginia. So sad for the good people of NJ.
    matthew03 likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

The good people have left and are leaving in droves.....there are a few of us still here.

Quote Originally Posted by sammeow View Post
    Mental giants, parking in full view of a camera. Hopefully the police will be able to get the tags off the car.
    But it is NJ, so who knows.
    My bet is that the perps are well known to local LE.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

Distinguished Member Array riverrambler's Avatar
    There's the essence of gun control. They can have guns but she can't. And they will never go door to door to take their gun from them, only people who buy them legally get that privilege.
    I didn't attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
    Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links