Where do you carry your wallet? - Page 3

Where do you carry your wallet?

This is a discussion on Where do you carry your wallet? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY I'm keeping a list, so if we ever meet up I will know which pocket to pick. I hope y'all ...

View Poll Results: Where do you carry your wallet?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't carry a wallet.

1 0.78%
  • Back/rear pocket, primary/strong side

30 23.44%
  • Back pocket, support side

43 33.59%
  • Front pocket/slash pocket, primary/strong side

11 8.59%
  • Front pocket, support side

28 21.88%
  • Cargo pocket, primary/strong side

4 3.13%
  • Cargo pocket, support side

4 3.13%
  • Purse

4 3.13%
  • Fanny pack

0 0%
  • Other

3 2.34%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Where do you carry your wallet?

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    I'm keeping a list, so if we ever meet up I will know which pocket to pick.
    I hope y'all have more cash in your wallet than I do!
    Can you picture sticking your hand in a man's front pocket. Lord above, I pray not!

@G26Raven I think it would be just the bee's knees to discuss what women carry in their roll-around purses! Or might we be risking a pounding?
    G26Raven likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    @G26Raven I think it would be just the bee's knees to discuss what women carry in their roll-around purses! Or might we be risking a pounding?
    Well, I know my wife carries her Sig P365, her phone, her calendar, pens, etc. Beyond that, I am clueless.
    OldChap likes this.
    I'm with Joe Biden - you can't have 50 clips in a weapon!
    Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.
    We are ALL Virginians!

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Well, I know my wife carries her Sig P365, her phone, her calendar, pens, etc. Beyond that, I am clueless.
    There's got to be something more in there than that! I actually planned a covert investigation once, but got cold feet at the last minute.
    G26Raven, Rockymonster and OD* like this.

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

There's got to be something more in there than that! I actually planned a covert investigation once, but got cold feet at the last minute.
    That's entirely possible. I know she does not carry makeup because she never wears any. Maybe some tissue, some lip balm, I don't know. If you find out, I'm curious, too.
    OldChap, OD* and surefire7 like this.
    I'm with Joe Biden - you can't have 50 clips in a weapon!
    Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.
    We are ALL Virginians!

That's entirely possible. I know she does not carry makeup because she never wears any. Maybe some tissue, some lip balm, I don't know. If you find out, I'm curious, too.
    I'm thinking she's got a German Shepherd dog in there!
    G26Raven, OD* and Rockymonster like this.

I followed your progression until recently I've gone to carrying my wallet, whenever possible, in my support side Shirt Pocket.
    Easier to get to in the car, less hand movement out of a LEO's line of sight, more comfortable and it won't slip out in the mens room.
    I recently lost my checkbook that way and it was gone within 10 minutes. Luckily, Karma does help I'm convinced, an hour later I get a call from the guy who found it.
    Met him at a Mcd's, just in case still extremely cautious as I could just see getting jacked, and the guy was a hard working average guy. I slipped $20 in his pocket and profusely thanked him (and the lord). It was going to cost twice that to stop the checks in the book.
    I like the idea of a throw away wallet though, but if I have one in my shirt pocket might be hard to sell?
    OD* likes this.

I always had my wallet in the right rear, comb in the left. I switched them when I strapped on the holster. It was too hard to get the wallet out, plus I wanted to be able to get the gun under pretense of looking for my wallet it the need arose. I also wanted to be able to get the wallet out without looking like I might be going for a gun. In the end, no one cared or noticed but me. Still, wallet in the left pocket it easier to get to, so I keep it there. It moves to the front pocket in crowded areas.

I also moved the knife to the left side.
    G26Raven likes this.

Sealed left side cargo pocket

VIP Member
    Yeah.....it’s not a place I feel comfortable lingering in..... When my wife asks me to get something out of her purse, I just bring her the entire purse....
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF, ISAA

I use the left rear pocket carry for the wallet most of the time. When I started carrying a pistol, it was with what was at the time called an Ayoob Rear Guard by Mitch Rosen. It interfered with the right rear pocket access, so the wallet moved to the other one. In places with a higher density of Democrats per square foot than my local supermarket, the wallet goes in the front pocket.
    G26Raven likes this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Distinguished Member
    Couldn't vote for more than one place -- I mostly carry wallet in back left (support side) pocket, but sometimes carry in front left cargo pocket. Either way, it's on the opposite side of my weapon.
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    Back pocket support side , there is no reason as to why other it's the side I chose when I started to carry a wallet.

Being married my wallet hasn't had money in it ever
    All this^^^^^^^\
    flh likes this.
    Read our government's plan to destroy the Constitution.
    https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld

I moved my wallet out of the strong side rear pocket. When I carry 3:00, it is possible to reveal the pistol when I reach for the wallet.

Weak side rear now. Front weak side when I will be in likely pickpocket areas.
    Psalm 144:1

I am like your wife, no make up junk. Lip balm, wallet w/IDs, flashlight, knife,bandanna,contact drops, small pen and field notes. Also, the carry gun of the day and spare mags. Just the necessaries!
    G26Raven likes this.
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

I don't carry a wallet. Stuff that would normally be carried in a wallet is distributed around various shirt and pants pockets.
    G26Raven likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links