South Florida shootout - Page 2

South Florida shootout

This is a discussion on South Florida shootout within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by drmordo This reminds me of a buddy who went to Tallahassee twice. First time, he was the third car at a single ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: South Florida shootout

sgb
    Quote Originally Posted by drmordo View Post
    This reminds me of a buddy who went to Tallahassee twice.

First time, he was the third car at a single lane redlight. As he watches, the guy from the first car at the redlight gets out of his car with a baseball bat and smashes in the windshield of the second car at the light. After he had smashed it to his satisfaction, he got back in his car and drove off.

Second time, he sat in a pizza shop and watched a pizza delivery guy coming back from a delivery run get robbed at gunpoint in the parking lot.

He never went back to Tallahassee.
    ...... Tallahassee is a liberal manure pile, I just moved from Tallahasse to Jacksonville! It's the states 2nd most liberal manure pile !!! ....baby steps
    Bad Bob and drmordo like this.
    " It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it, but if you have to play ..... play to WIN!!!"
    Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Am I going to jump into an active firefight between police and badguys? Nope

Now certainly there could be some outlandish set of circumstances where I have no choice but to defend myself.. generally though, my response is NOPE.
    Think like a man of action - Act like a man of thought

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links