Just Bought a Glock 22 from Cheaper Than Dirt! - Page 2

Just Bought a Glock 22 from Cheaper Than Dirt!

This is a discussion on Just Bought a Glock 22 from Cheaper Than Dirt! within the Cheaper Than Dirt forums, part of the Vendors category; Originally Posted by Dave909 Keep waiting, they still aren't down even after the move. Just because the cops have reduced their use of it doesn't ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Just Bought a Glock 22 from Cheaper Than Dirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
    Keep waiting, they still aren't down even after the move. Just because the cops have reduced their use of it doesn't mean the regular folk have. Those 525-585 dollar Glocks are going to stay at that price. Now if we're talking used cop guns, that's a different matter. But even the police trade ins I've seen I wouldn't call deeply discounted. Gun dealers are still going to make as much profit as they can no matter who or who isn't using this caliber or that caliber.

As for CheaperThanDirt, they aren't. Good return policy though, you keep the item, they give you back the money (minus shipping for some odd reason). I bought a couple of DeSantis holsters from them, it didn't work out, and they told me to keep them. It was their policy (got it in email and chat text form saved). Had my cash back within 3 days.
    I've seen Glocks and other $500+/- police trades chambered in 40 selling between $350-$400 at times. Also in general, I see the 40 caliber models of most new handguns priced below the 9mm and 45 verson....

The switch to 9mm is to recent for there to be a surplus of those pistols IMHO, I have no doubt that it will happen with time.

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonDon View Post
    I've seen Glocks and other $500+/- police trades chambered in 40 selling between $350-$400 at times. Also in general, I see the 40 caliber models of most new handguns priced below the 9mm and 45 verson....

The switch to 9mm is to recent for there to be a surplus of those pistols IMHO, I have no doubt that it will happen with time.
    Certainly in my area they are still going for 450 up to 499, unless they just look beat up then I've seen a few below that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
    Certainly in my area they are still going for 450 up to 499, unless they just look beat up then I've seen a few below that.
    I only pay attention to online prices, so you might be right. I don't know what the private and gun shop prices are. I do know that NIB Glocks go for $500 online.
    Dave909 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I have used them....but after shopping there I realized that dirt is pretty expensive......just sayin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links