Friday's Inauguration.....How many concealed carry's will be in attendance? - Page 4

Friday's Inauguration.....How many concealed carry's will be in attendance?

This is a discussion on Friday's Inauguration.....How many concealed carry's will be in attendance? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Spark456 Why was my post removed? 4. As a family-friendly forum, we ask that you keep your language clean, exactly as we ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Friday's Inauguration.....How many concealed carry's will be in attendance?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark456 View Post
    Why was my post removed?

4. As a family-friendly forum, we ask that you keep your language clean, exactly as we hope you would when addressing respected elders. Creative workarounds (the use of special characters to replace some letters) on otherwise prohibited language are not allowed. Violators of this rule will be warned once; those repeatedly breaking this rule will have their accounts permanently revoked

Now how did I break any rules?????
    From further down the page:

"Should you ever have any issues with anything forum related please feel free to send a Private Message to any of our forum Moderators. We do understand that some topics are very "HOT BUTTON" issues and/or you may perceive some Moderator action to be unfair. That is fine and please do feel free to discuss your issue with any Moderator VIA Private Mail in a civil and respectful manner."
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

Be careful what you put out there. The Universe is listening.

Well apparently someone lit themself on fire in front of Trump hotel last night as a form of protest. Here comes the crazy.
    Melvin likes this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Yes I'll be carrying, but I'll by on my side of the Rocky Mountains watching it on TV. I also hope and pray that there isn't an incident and President Trump and family will be safe.
    Melvin likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Not a good idea to carry at an event like this, if you bend over and the secret service sees you printing you'd stand a good chance of being arrested or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Well apparently someone lit themself on fire in front of Trump hotel last night as a form of protest. Here comes the crazy.
    Yeah, but another report said his burns were not life threatening and he is expected to recover. This libtard can't even succeed in immolating himself! When protesters overseas do this, they burn to the bone and really make a statement. Just another way the left is incompetent. It's like trying to shoot yourself in the head...and missing!
    Havok, Melvin, dp1911 and 1 others like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Distinguished Member Array ca survivor's Avatar
    it's Wednesday and if the invitation is not in today's mail, guess I won't be going.
    Melvin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    From further down the page:

"Should you ever have any issues with anything forum related please feel free to send a Private Message to any of our forum Moderators. We do understand that some topics are very "HOT BUTTON" issues and/or you may perceive some Moderator action to be unfair. That is fine and please do feel free to discuss your issue with any Moderator VIA Private Mail in a civil and respectful manner."

I never got anything from anyone about why the post was remove they just remove it

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    Not far off with that. I live around 35 miles west of that cesspool.
    A good place to live unless you happen to be downwind from time to time.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
    A good place to live unless you happen to be downwind from time to time.
    I'm looking forward to that day when I can move a lot further south. I love Virginia but unfortunately, the northern part of the state has been taken over by people who do not hold Virginia customs, heritage, and traditions at heart. I much prefer and love my Southern roots and do much better hundreds of miles south of here.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    Yeah, but another report said his burns were not life threatening and he is expected to recover. This libtard can't even succeed in immolating himself! When protesters overseas do this, they burn to the bone and really make a statement. Just another way the left is incompetent. It's like trying to shoot yourself in the head...and missing!
    More like not knowing the difference between a gallon of gasoline and a small can of lighter fluid.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

Be careful what you put out there. The Universe is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    I'm looking forward to that day when I can move a lot further south. I love Virginia but unfortunately, the northern part of the state has been taken over by people who do not hold Virginia customs, heritage, and traditions at heart. I much prefer and love my Southern roots and do much better hundreds of miles south of here.
    Just so you know the "stench" from the cesspool you mentioned reaches all parts of the country. The unpleasant smell is just stronger in some areas than others.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
    Just so you know the "stench" from the cesspool you mentioned reaches all parts of the country. The unpleasant smell is just stronger in some areas than others.
    Yeah, I know. Just look what has happened to Florida over the last 40+ years. And North Carolina is getting some of the same.

You know. If I were of a mind to move to Cape Cod, I would take the time and make the effort to learn all about that area. Everything that makes Cape Cod, Cape Cod. Their traditions, their customs, their culture, their history, and their heritage. And I would not expect them to adopt my ways. That is not how one ingratiates oneself with the locals. But for some reason, that mentality doesn't work when people migrate to the South. Suddenly they want to change it and turn it into what they left behind. They love the Southern weather but are not fans of Southern ways. And that really jerks my chain.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Would not want to be there, armed or not. Until I got tagged with a necessary appointment a Debakey VA Hospital in Houston for Friday morning, I had planned on not being anywhere but behind locked doors at Home 25+miles NE of Houston that day.
    USAF, Retired
    ✟✟✟ Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36 ✟✟✟
    Life Member: VFW, VVA, DAV, VSPA, NRA

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark456 View Post
    I never got anything from anyone about why the post was remove they just remove it
    Next time just PM some Moderators, please.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Big_John View Post
    First of all......Concealed Carry and Open Carry are illegal in DC. But......

There is a lot of evidence that Friday will be a Show. Anarchistic's are asking 250k to show up and block roads and hault the parade. Left-wing radicals are doing the same planning. There are dozens, if not hundreds of YouTube videos pleading for people to show up and protest.

What's your feelings on someone conceal carrying at the event?

This sounds like a completely stupid question, but I have heard from three different sources that they are going to carry, purely for self defense if the event becomes a mob/riot.....just to save their own life if it comes to that.

Personally, I would not carry and I would not attend. I am comfy and safe in front of my TV.
    First , Bikers for Trump ... many will already have a lot of experience in blocking off people and protestors. And, if the protestors started anything, it wouldn't last long (e.g. at the parade)...... Estimates go 200,000 plus going (we will see). I know friends sent pics (personally taken by them) and many went in vans, Suv's, etc. due to bad weather where they were or between them and DC .... but wearing their vests, patches, etc.. They have coordinated well with the DC police, etc. about being a barrier and for the Police to do the clean-up and arrests.

Second, there will be a small armed Army around there , including a lot of folks (police, secret service, FBI, ATF, etc ) in the crowed wearing plain clothes. Wouldn't need another person with a gun, and them seeing you as the enemy... or a threat. Might not be easy to ID who the bad guy vs the good guy was.

Third, anything does go down ..... get behind a couple of the liberals... they'll be the one's freezing in place.

Trump ... says he carries everywhere he goes, and asked if he would carry while President ... he said "why wouldn't I, I don't see me doing anything different then I do now" . If you saw the protestor jump on the stand and try to grab him at the airport, the instance that guy started to charge toward him ..... his hand went straight to his hip ..... right where a gun would likely be. It was not to stick his arm out to stop the guy, and that was his first reaction.

I personally think .... the protestor stuff is going to be a fizzle.
    tcox4freedom likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links