Best way to CC xtra mag(s) ???? - Page 3

Best way to CC xtra mag(s) ????

This is a discussion on Best way to CC xtra mag(s) ???? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I use the neomag. Very compact and easy access. I have read some bad reviews on the snag mags....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Best way to CC xtra mag(s) ????

I use the neomag. Very compact and easy access. I have read some bad reviews on the snag mags.

Quote Originally Posted by PAISAN View Post
    I use the neomag. Very compact and easy access. I have read some bad reviews on the snag mags.
    Interesting gadget. As cheap as powerful pocket sized magnets are today though for anyone wearing pants that have a watch pocket it would be a lot cheaper to just drop one in the watch pocket.

Honestly while I like the look of these I'd be concerned it wouldn't release and just come out with the magazine making a combat magazine change problematic at best.

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    I carry a spare ten round magazine for the LCP in a Walmart glasses case in my shirt pocket. I wrap a rubber band around the magazine to keep it from falling out of the glasses case if I bend over and the top of the magazine just comes up flush with the top of the case so it is easy to draw out. I have only had one old guy stare at the glasses cases in both shirt pockets but I figure that he was just wishing that he brought his extra reading glasses with him.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

There are two ways I carry mags: pocket, or horizontal OWB.

For pocket carry I use a thin gun sock holster:

It works really well for carrying up to two mags, of just about any size or gun model. Double stacks are bulkier of course, but just look like a man wallet.

When I can have an untucked shirt, I use a Safariland horizontal: http://www.safariland.com/products/h...4sxy2h1xq7m87v
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Distinguished Member
    I know many folks love to spend a fortune on their carry equipment, but I believe simple and inexpensive are often overlooked. For my FS & Compact weapons I use nylon cases intended originally for multi-tools that I buy on eBay. They cost me $3 each shipped and hold all my magazines easily except my single stack 22LR mags for my MkII and Buckmark. They mount to my belt in vertical or horizontal orientation, snap closed, and best of all they look like you are carrying a multi-tool and do NOT scream GUN!

Distinguished Member Array patkelly4370's Avatar
    As I often post, I use $10 Walmart horizontal cell phone cases.
    Holds a PX4 seventeen round mag or 3 speedloaders.
    Hidden in plain sight.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Interesting gadget. As cheap as powerful pocket sized magnets are today though for anyone wearing pants that have a watch pocket it would be a lot cheaper to just drop one in the watch pocket.

Honestly while I like the look of these I'd be concerned it wouldn't release and just come out with the magazine making a combat magazine change problematic at best.
    It has a special pocket clip with a piece of some sort of rubber attached to it . When drawing the magazine the clip stays put. I have drawn the magazine hundreds of times and have never had the neomag NOT remain in pocket.
    Rdiorio25 likes this.

Last edited by last12know; February 18th, 2018 at 05:32 PM.

Works for me.

OD* likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PAISAN View Post
    It has a special pocket clip with a piece of some sort of rubber attached to it . When drawing the magazine the clip stays put. I have drawn the magazine hundreds of times and have never had the neomag NOT remain in pocket.
    Thanks. I may give one a try.
    PAISAN likes this.

I use this and I couldn't be happier.
    http://rcsgear.com/pocket-shield/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Rdiorio25 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockanubis View Post
    I use this and I couldn't be happier.
    http://rcsgear.com/pocket-shield/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Ok, you've got my attention. What is it? Or am I the only one who doesn't know?

Best way to CC xtra mag(s) ????

Quote Originally Posted by Rdiorio25 View Post
    Ok, you've got my attention. What is it? Or am I the only one who doesn't know?
    Itís a flexible piece of polymer that fits into the inside of your pocket and you can attach various carriers to for lights, mags etc. then you can grab for your light and the polymer piece holds its position in your pocket because it hooks the inside when you grab for an item. Iíve never used them but itís a pretty cool idea if you have a free pocket large enough.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
    Itís a flexible piece of polymer that fits into the inside of your pocket and you can attach various carriers to for lights, mags etc. then you can grab for your light and the polymer piece holds its position in your pocket because it hooks the inside when you grab for an item. Iíve never used them but itís a pretty cool idea if you have a free pocket large enough.
    Ah thanks, I was thinking it was something like the flexible modular rigs PHLster is working on releasing now but they are making something similar that mounts to the belt IWB. What you have is a nice way to keep a cargo pocket organized, I can definitely see how that is nice to have.

I carry ONE single stack 9MM mag in either a knife pouch (Khar PM9) or in a Gurber Tool pouch (Glock43). Both have covers to conceal the mag. I carry a second mag in a sticky mag holder in rear pocket. I also carry using a NEO-Mag holder and clip it inside my off hand front or rear pocket (www.TheNeoMag.com)
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links