AIWB Success - Mostly - Page 2

AIWB Success - Mostly

This is a discussion on AIWB Success - Mostly within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks for all the info and tips, forum, I appreciate all your input....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: AIWB Success - Mostly

Thanks for all the info and tips, forum, I appreciate all your input.

Aiwb is definitely the hardest of all carry methods to master. Imo.
    Took me many hours to find out what works. I, like many others have a big box of holsters for all of my carry guns. Took lots of trial and error to find some combinations that would work for different guns.
    rotlex and CG11 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    Took me many hours to find out what works. I, like many others have a big box of holsters for all of my carry guns. Took lots of trial and error to find some combinations that would work for different guns.
    Funny, I read this often, and have a few friends that say the same about AIWB carry. I have the exact opposite experience. I cannot for the life of me comfortably carry in any other position. It just works really well for me and I have no need to move the gun when standing, sitting, driving etc. In just about any other position, I can't do much more than stand up straight and walk; this is with multiple different types of holsters.

Anyway, I'll plug another vote for the Vedder Light Tuck. For the sure the best AIWB holster I have ever owned quality and comfort wise.
    CG11 and graydude like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rotlex View Post
    Funny, I read this often, and have a few friends that say the same about AIWB carry. I have the exact opposite experience. I cannot for the life of me comfortably carry in any other position. It just works really well for me and I have no need to move the gun when standing, sitting, driving etc. In just about any other position, I can't do much more than stand up straight and walk; this is with multiple different types of holsters.

Anyway, I'll plug another vote for the Vedder Light Tuck. For the sure the best AIWB holster I have ever owned quality and comfort wise.

Which gun(s) are you using? The one I aiwb the best is my kimber k6s in a On Your Six holster at approximately 1:30. I've got a Vedder light tuck for most of my carry guns, but unfortunately they don't make them for revolvers, which is my fav.
    CG11 likes this.

Which gun(s) are you using? The one I aiwb the best is my kimber k6s in a On Your Six holster at approximately 1:30. I've got a Vedder light tuck for most of my carry guns, but unfortunately they don't make them for revolvers, which is my fav.
    Current carry are a Sig P938, HKP30SK and a Sig P229. I use a Light Tuck, aiwb, for all of them, and all are pretty much the same as far as comfort. Ok, Ok, I admit, the 938 pretty much disappears no matter where you put it, lol.
    CG11 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links