MSNBC carry poll - Page 5

MSNBC carry poll

This is a discussion on MSNBC carry poll within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Voted yes which is now at 62%....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: MSNBC carry poll

Voted yes which is now at 62%.

Distinguished Member Array ep1953's Avatar
    Keep voting. It's down to 55% yes.

I went looking to see if this poll is referenced on any left leaning sites, to explain the sudden bloom in wrong votes.

This poll has been up since 2015!!! Maybe 2014. It initially had really high good numbers - 92% or so.

Only in these past few weeks have the anti's been getting some votes in. And they must be talking about it in super secret channels, I could only find one thread in the Liberal Gun Club forum from 2015.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 229 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    I went looking to see if this poll is referenced on any left leaning sites, to explain the sudden bloom in wrong votes.
    Amazing what a graph will do for you.

This poll has been up since 2015!!! Maybe 2014. It initially had really high good numbers - 92% or so.
    All the way up until 9/22. It began tanking on 9/22. This thread began on 9/17.

But look what happened on 9/20, at 5:33 AM:

Quote Originally Posted by NoDeer View Post
    Just posted on the MSNBC facebook, asked what the results of this poll are, included a link to the poll. Will be interesting to see if I get any response at all.
    Yep! I'd say you got a massive, 1.2 million vote response from all the liberals out there.

Only in these past few weeks have the anti's been getting some votes in. And they must be talking about it in super secret channels, I could only find one thread in the Liberal Gun Club forum from 2015.
    I don't know about the Liberal Gun Club, but I think NoDeer's posting it on the MSNBC Facebook page was the gasoline on the fire. That's not in any way negative against NoDeer, who didn't nothing wrong.

It should be, however, a wake-up call for the rest of us, as to how well-organize the Demoncraps really are. Unlike conservatives, who tend to be considerably more independent, most liberals are hooked into various liberal communication networks where issues are sent up the chain of command. If liberal leadership identifies something as worthy of an attack, they fill in the Who, What, Where, Why and How blanks, then broadcast it down the chain and all the little minions react like the lab dogs they are. This has been an outstanding example of both their responsiveness as well as their numbers.

Lesson to be Learned: If conservatives are going to win in 2020, ALL of us, and I mean like 100% of us, absolutely HAVE to vote. NOTHING is "in the bag." Apathetic couch-sitters WILL DOOM not merely the party and the election, but our country as well. Examine:

MSNBC carry poll-msnbc-poll-graph.jpg
    Bikenut, airslot and sdprof like this.
    Would you enjoy spending significant amounts of conducting research and conveying carefully worded discourse when others trample it under their feet, even to the point of deleting entire threads? Of course not. Me either. Matthew 7:6

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Sponsored Links