Non resident CCW in states without reciprocity - Page 2

Non resident CCW in states without reciprocity

This is a discussion on Non resident CCW in states without reciprocity within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; - I have a CA permit - and an AZ non-resident permit - AZ is a good one to get ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Non resident CCW in states without reciprocity

- I have a CA permit
    - and an AZ non-resident permit
    - AZ is a good one to get

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    Arizona non-resident

Permit(s) Not Honored In:
    California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virgin Islands, Washington, American Samoa, N. Mariana Islands
    Thanks. I do know that as I check reciporicity changes regularly. In my original post O mentioned going to FL from PA and only having a problem in MD. I also would have a problem in SC, but I go around the State. My route to FL is a bit longer than it has to be because I do that. I also drive from SE PA tp SC PA because I have route that means I only have to be in unfriendly MD for 10 miles. Between my resident PA and non resident AZ I am covered in every state I drive through on that trip. I decided a long time ago that I would rather travel extra miles than not have my CCW rights.
    Brushawg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohioman1972 View Post
    I have had my Ohio resident CCW for a few years. Iím a truck driver, and looking at requesting non resident CCW in states I will be in frequently. Illinois wonít issue, but I can carry in the vehicle. Maryland said I donít have a good reason. Has anyone been successful in obtaining a non-resident CCW in the non-gun-friendly states?
    The way IL passed the law has never never been tested. If you use the IL loop hole to carry a hand in IL you may come up on the loosing end. Even if you win , you will end up broke if Chicago area stops you.
    Yes Taurus really does suck. But in fairness they sure turned it around fast on warranty repair. Time will tell

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pskys2 View Post
    Yep the Progressive States just don't feel your life is valuable enough to be a "valid reason". Sad isn't it when the law abiding citizens life has less value than the criminal. And of course being a Truck Driver never takes one into questionable neighborhoods or situations?
    I also have the non-resident Illannoy permits and I live in Texas. I understand the reason for just the four states that Illannoy anoints is because those four states have mental health reporting requirements.
    Annoy a Liberal! Be Conservative and Live within Your Means!

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself!!

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Your friend is very fortunate indeed. Many years ago I applied for a permit just to teach security firearms courses in Maryland and was told no go. The company I worked for based in Virginia had several contracts in the Maryland-D.C. area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links