Front pocket carry concern! - Page 3

Front pocket carry concern!

This is a discussion on Front pocket carry concern! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Carry in a quality pocket holster and you have no worries. Relax. No matter how you carry the muzzle will point at someone, some time....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Front pocket carry concern!

Carry in a quality pocket holster and you have no worries. Relax. No matter how you carry the muzzle will point at someone, some time.
    RonM0710 likes this.
    Livin' the Life!
    NRA Patron Life Member

I just make sure my pocket carry is pointed at the floor when I am sitting down.

I just checked. My 442 is in a Ace Case Friction Pocket Holster. Iím wearing Wrangler Cargo Shorts and sitting. The 442 is at a bit of a angle but, pointed at the ground.
    Two Revolvers, Two Reloads, every day, all day.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
    I just checked. My 442 is in a Ace Case Friction Pocket Holster. I’m wearing Wrangler Cargo Shorts and sitting. The 442 is at a bit of a angle but, pointed at the ground.

My 442 is riding in a Blackhawk #4, & wrangler relaxed jeans and seems to always point wherever my femur is pointing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front pocket carry concern!-screenshot_20200219-162144_gallery_1582150920598.jpg  

Welcome aboard from coastal North Carolina.

I tried pocket carry back in the late '60s and could not get used to the idea. I sold the gun, a Colt Junior, and bought a Colt Detective Special which stayed on my hip in an OWB holster for more than 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    My 442 is riding in a Blackhawk #4, & wrangler relaxed jeans and seems to always point wherever my femur is pointing.
    My Jeans my be different. Iím in Florida JanóApril and only wear the Cargo shorts. By the time Iím back in Ohio I just keep wearing the shorts unless it gets real cold. Then itís a mix of Cargo Pants and Jeans. I think the Jeans may have a tighter fitting pocket and might not let the gun angle as well.
    Two Revolvers, Two Reloads, every day, all day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links