Wrangler Jeans for CC? - Page 4

Wrangler Jeans for CC?

This is a discussion on Wrangler Jeans for CC? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by rlggray So much for Wrangler Carriers. Lol we going to end up walking around in our underwear....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Wrangler Jeans for CC?

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    So much for Wrangler Carriers.
    Lol we going to end up walking around in our underwear.
    MMinSC likes this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    I guess undies are going to have to be redesigned with some pockets. Might be a little problem with printing though. Boxers or briefs?
    MMinSC, Rabbit212 and msgt/ret like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 71yancy View Post
    I guess undies are going to have to be redesigned with some pockets. Might be a little problem with printing though. Boxers or briefs?
    Yeah, printing through my boxers is an issue.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Can't buy Lee, Wrangler or Levis. Can't buy em at Wal-Mart, Target, Dicks...Getting difficult.
    Rabbit212, msgt/ret and hfjeff like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    I wonder if we get a Bloomberg 2020 sticker with every purchase 🤔🤔🤔
    MMinSC likes this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    Can't buy Lee, Wrangler or Levis. Can't buy em at Wal-Mart, Target, Dicks...Getting difficult.
    Your new destination for jeans...Tractor Supply. Do you have one in your area? My #1 go to place.
    MMinSC, Tstone and Tstone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 71yancy View Post
    Your new destination for jeans...Tractor Supply. Do you have one in your area? My #1 go to place.
    Good idea. I have four of them. Somehow they are each 35 minutes away, but not so bad.
    Rabbit212 likes this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Duluth Trading Company. Their jeans cost a bit more but they have sales regularly and they are really well made. They are comfortable and last. Their firehouse canvas varieties can really take a beating.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    goldshellback and M1911A1 like this.

I've been wearing the Wrangler slim fit, boot cut jeans for years and have always been happy with them. I carry OWC and in the back pocket when wearing long shirts.
    USAF, Retired
    ✟✟✟ Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36 ✟✟✟
    Life Member: VFW, VVA, DAV, VSPA, NRA

I always only wear Wrangler, see, no sag. That;s my 357, custom leather holster and a wallet and chain
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wrangler Jeans for CC?-20181028_144255_resized.jpg  

msgt/ret likes this.
    I got the fever,and the only prescription is more cowbell

Quote Originally Posted by Terry 2.0 View Post
    Have you got one of these cool anti gun tags, too? Hmmm?

https://www.google.com/search?q=levi...1&fir=h7LkbDJG
    Thanks Terry 2.0... I didn't know that. I don't wear Levi's and I damn sure never will now.
    Terry 2.0 likes this.
    Florida CWFL
    Member Florida Carry
    Member NRA

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyD View Post
    Nope, not me. I stopped giving my money to Levi Strauss when they threw in with the gun control crowd.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tiative-we-si/

I had swapped to Wrangler quite some time before that mostly for comfort, but that sealed the deal.
    The Levi Strauss company can smootch my butt...
    Florida CWFL
    Member Florida Carry
    Member NRA

I found that wrangler makes cargo jeans I like them because I can carry my wallet in front cargo pocket and they come with deep pockets plus tech pockets to slip in your phone. I have never found them in a store but I find them on E-Bay just bought 4 pair $20 a piece They wear great and have not noticed any shrinkage to speak of I like them because they do not look tactical like my Tru Spec pants only thing I wish they had is the slider waist like Tru Spec but all in all great pants

[QUOTE=MMinSC;7919796]Is the fabric very thick on those? I like the thinness of the Wranglers I have. The lighter fabric is great for the heat.[/Qfeel like a lighter denim tha=UOTE]

I don't have a regular pair of Wranglers to compare to. I was able to compare the Wrangler Riggs to my Carhart denim jeans just now. The Riggs denim feels lighter compared to the Carhart denim jeans. I'd say it's a noticeable difference wearing them also.

I took a tape measure to the pockets. The width at the belt seam are pretty close to the same but the Rigg pockets are cut at a faster angle to the bottom opening of the pocket. But the Riggs are still a deeper pocket on that side of the pocket coming in at 8 inches deep compared to 6 and a half for the Carharts. Riggs pockets are 12 and three quarters deep from the belt seem to the bottom of the pocket, Carharts are 10 and a quarter from the top of the pocket cut.

A 2 1/4 inch sp101 disappears into the Rigg pocket and has roughly two inches of the lower part of the pocket concealing the grip. The Carhart is maybe an inch of pocket concealing the grip. These are without pocket holsters are just some quick measuremants to get a rough idea.
    The Riggs fifth pocket is 4 1/2 inches wide and 4 inches deep . Carhart is 3 wide 2 1/2 deep

The jeans I bought don't have the hammer loop but have the leather protector for a tape measure. They make many variations even shorts. These are the ones I bought. My only choice of Riggs at the store I bought them....https://www.wrangler.com/shop/men-co...tionId=3W050AI

I hope this post is coherent enough to useful.

Edit...I was timed out writing this post. I'm thinking that is why the post I'm replying to is not highlighted like a normal reply with quote.
    MMinSC likes this.

If you have a Sam's available, take a look at their Makers Mark brand jeans. The only difference in Wranglers is the printing on the same rivet heads, same material, same stitching. Totally identical in every other way. I have worn out several pairs, absolutely no difference except for price. Last pair I purchased were $14.99. I stocked up and it paid for my membership renewal. Ha Ha
    MMinSC and msgt/ret like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links