I have been reading gun related stuff for some time now; starting in late 80´s with Guns & Ammo, Handguns, and other magazines. Then started reading gun books in the 90´s. However, I have started reading books about CCW only recently (because CCW is not allowed here I have not had a reason to).
At the moment, I am not interested in books about shooting technique per se, or books about the lawful use of force (like In the Gavest Extreme); since I live in Finland the US gun laws are not a concern for me.
However, what I´m the most interested in, are books that handle CCW from tactical standpoint, and practical advise on carrying the gun (the operative word being "carrying").
I have and/or have read (at least) the following books about the subject:
- Concealed carry 101 (Caleb Lee)
- ABC´s of concealed carry (Joseph Terry)
- Guns & Ammo guide to concealed carry
- Civilian combat (Skip Coryell)
- Off duty holsters and concealed carry for cops (Michael Weissberg)
- Gun Digest book of concealed carry (Massad Ayoob)
- Concealed carry & handgun essentials (Ben Findeley)
- Concealed carry bible (Josh Manning)
- Albrecht on guns (Steve Albrecht)
- the Handbook of modern concealed carry and personal protection (George E. Walker)
- Concealed carry and home defense (Michael Martin)
- Armed response (David Kenik)
So, can you help me to find some good books that are somewhat more advanced in nature? I prefer e-books / Kindle, but will consider also printed books.
Also, I have a Kindle sample of the Modern American Gunslinger by Mark O. Keen and if seems a very good book, but is not available anymore as a Kindle book, and printed books are out of print. If somene would like to part from his copy, I would be willing to listen...