Online training courses - Page 3

Online training courses

This is a discussion on Online training courses within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Now that might appear corny to a few but it how they educated and still teach Marines. There is no replacement for an teacher. And ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Online training courses

Now that might appear corny to a few but it how they educated and still teach Marines. There is no replacement for an teacher. And do no longer sign on with an instructor who has never needed to face a probable gun fight from fintexec. The instructor that has had to will understand what adrenaline does to and for you.

For some very good info and ways to train in a productive way check this out .
    Dry Fire Training Cards . Lots of stuff on this site .
    https://dryfiretrainingcards.com/

I subscribe to the Thunder Ranch YouTube Channel, and Clint Smith might have a podcast, too. That’s some awesome stuff. I’ve been an NRA Instructor for 32 years and I’ve taken five advanced instructor level courses at the Sig Sauer Academy. I can always learn something new from Clint Smith, CEO of Thunder Ranch.

Also, for what it’s worth, I’d recommend the DVD collection from Dave Grossman (that’s the author or reporter of the famous SHEEPDOG essay). He’s written several books: ON KILLING and ON COMBAT. But I recommend his DVD collection titled
    THE BULLETPROOF MIND.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 31 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; NRA Patriot Benefactor Life; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO. IDPA, USPSA, STEEL CHALLENGE competitor. RETIRED Social Studies Educator as of 12/7/2018

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links