Army video training series

This is a discussion on Army video training series within the Defensive Books, Video & References forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; TRADOC's Gaming and Visualizations (G&V) center produces some good videos related to specific training concerns and video portrayals of combat engagements. These may be of ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 8 Post By graydude
  • 1 Post By Hoganbeg
  • 5 Post By jmf552

Thread: Army video training series

TRADOC's Gaming and Visualizations (G&V) center produces some good videos related to specific training concerns and video portrayals of combat engagements. These may be of interest to some folks here on DC.

Topic like land nav, movement in urban terrain, hasty firing positions, troop leading procedures, etc. are covered. Their videos on battles such as at Ganjgal Valley and COP Keating are pretty good.

For example, here's a link to their video on urban movement, possibly of value to anyone during a crisis like a riot.

Here's a link to their YouTube page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tbocsims
    PhaedrusIV, Hoganbeg, OD* and 5 others like this.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

What a great find, thanks for the link!
    graydude likes this.
    "Power always comes from men acting together…; isolated men are powerless by definition.” Hannah Arendt

"The less we are governed internally, the more we invite external governance from the state." Murray Rothbard

Darn. When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be an update of that old black and white Army film about preventing VD. Now that was entertaining!
    OD*, graydude, Hoganbeg and 2 others like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    Darn. When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be an update of that old black and white Army film about preventing VD. Now that was entertaining!
    I remember that video! (Short version: avoid tramps with stamps, avoid painful shots) Now I'm going to waste time looking for that one.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Sponsored Links