shield trigger return spring

This is a discussion on shield trigger return spring within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi All, First post here. i recently picked up a ma compliant 9mm shield, loving it so far, 250 flawless rounds with various ammo. Being ...

Thread: shield trigger return spring

Hi All,
    First post here.
    i recently picked up a ma compliant 9mm shield, loving it so far, 250 flawless rounds with various ammo. Being from mass the first thing i did after testing the gun was to put in the apex carry kit. made a huge improvement, pretty constant 6.5 lb pull. of course i want just a little lighter. i read somewhere that if i put in a free state, non ma compliant spring with the rest of the apex kit it will bring me down to 5-5.5 lbs which may be perfect for me. Finding a spring appears to be an issue so my question is does anyone know where to get one? I have not tried S&W not sure if they would sell me one.
    Also are the trigger return springs the same for the shield, compact and full size? that may make my search a little easier.
    next mod i may put i-dot pro's in, my eyes don't exactly like the 3 dot sights.
    Thank JohnP

Hi John, did you ever get an answer on the trigger return springs?
    I recently have been experimenting with trigger return springs on my 1.0 and 2.0's full size and compacts and now I will be ready for my Shields.
    I suspect the trigger return springs may be the same across the M&P line, but it would be good to know for sure?
    U.S. Army Retired
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links