Sig Sauer P320 RX compact 45 ACP

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer P320 RX compact 45 ACP within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does the Sig Sauer P320 RX compact 45 ACP weapon exist ? Supposedly it hit the market earlier this year but I cant find it ...

Thread: Sig Sauer P320 RX compact 45 ACP

Does the Sig Sauer P320 RX compact 45 ACP weapon exist ? Supposedly it hit the market earlier this year but I cant find it for sale anywhere . I don't even see it listed in the 2016 Sig Sauer catalog. This weapon is the 45 caliber compact with a Romeo 1 red dot optic installed from the factory.
    Moving onto my next subject. I don't understand when a company like Sig Sauer offers a product for sale like the Romeo 1 red optic sight and you cant find it in stock anywhere. I called Sig Sauer's corporate headquarters in Epping N.H.. I was told that I would not receive it until October. That phone call was placed in April. How does it take 6 months from the time the order is placed to the time the order is received? Are most of their orders dedicated to law enforcement and civilians are secondary? I am wanting to install the sight on my H&K P2000SK 9MM.
    I would prefer just the sight to mount onto my H&K P2000SK 9mm. I saw the Sig advertised for sale but out of stock for $800.00. Between the mill work, raised sights, and cost of optic it would come out to about the same as the weapon so I figured why not go with the 45 cal. "Just a little bit frustrated". Both got great reviews, just cant find one or the other. Not interested in the Trijicon RMR.
    Thanks for any input and letting me vent. (lol)

Blessings,
    Last edited by bodybuilder; May 29th, 2016 at 10:15 PM.

VIP Member
    I would guess it was a very limited production gun. I haven't seen any in the wild, but have seen a promo or two on them. Not a huge market for MOS pistols yet, and though the P320 has proven to be popular, I'm guessing not popular enough to produce that model in large quantities. The other thing to consider is that Sig has a tendency to release a ton of special configurations, but very limited quantities of them.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people. I'm saying remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianthin View Post
    I would guess it was a very limited production gun. I haven't seen any in the wild, but have seen a promo or two on them. Not a huge market for MOS pistols yet, and though the P320 has proven to be popular, I'm guessing not popular enough to produce that model in large quantities. The other thing to consider is that Sig has a tendency to release a ton of special configurations, but very limited quantities of them.
    That makes sense. I find it interesting that the Romeo 1 red dot sight is for sale on most of the main parts distributors i.e. Optics Planet, Brownells, Midway, etc. All back ordered between 1-10 days to 6-8 weeks to 6 months from the manufacturer. Thanks for your input.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Because Sig hasn't delivered the 320RX compact nor the MCX300BLK SBR, I'm having doubts about Sig's abilities.
    What's really going on?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snakyjake View Post
    Because Sig hasn't delivered the 320RX compact nor the MCX300BLK SBR, I'm having doubts about Sig's abilities.
    What's really going on?
    Could be a lack of interest from buyers, not a lack of ability.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people. I'm saying remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Sponsored Links