Looking or another carry gun - Page 3

Looking or another carry gun

This is a discussion on Looking or another carry gun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; when i purchased both of my guns i looked at every video and review i could find on them before i bought them. i'm very ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Looking or another carry gun

when i purchased both of my guns i looked at every video and review i could find on them before i bought them. i'm very anal in that way and in the same way for all the bikes i've ridden in the past 14 years. i buy them for looks to a point, but i need it to function all the time, but regular maintenance must be preformed. but everything i've ever owned is gonna have some scratches and dings on them, that just gives it more character . i sure ain't gonna walk around everyday with something sticking my in my hip or my ribs just because i thought the gun looked cool. i'm all about comfort with the added need of, if i ever come into a bad situation enough that i have to draw my weapon, i want it to preform.
    I got the fever,and the only prescription is more cowbell

You have hand issues...how about a revolver? Immune to jams caused by a poor or weak grip. Just a thought.
    Carry a sidearm always. Be able to put shots into the torso and then head, if needed. The rest is much less important.

tried that, but most of them have grips that are to small. need something i can really wrap my hand around
    I got the fever,and the only prescription is more cowbell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links