CAA Micro Roni Stabilizer

This is a discussion on CAA Micro Roni Stabilizer within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, it came in last week. Just assembled it this evening. It is designed to supposedly shoot faster and at a longer distance more accurately. ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CDRGlock
  • 1 Post By SpringerXD

Thread: CAA Micro Roni Stabilizer

Well, it came in last week. Just assembled it this evening. It is designed to supposedly shoot faster and at a longer distance more accurately. The bottom of the frame opens and you just place the bolt adapter to the rear of the Glock. There are three rails which can accommodate BUIS, lights, red dot, laser, whatever. It has a cover that doubles as a safety.

The rear stabilizer is just like the Sig Arms stabilizer, which folds forward for ease of storage. It doesn't require an NFA process.

I acquired it from YRS, Inc who give a discount just for becoming a registered customer.

One must not shoulder it, obviously.

My Glock 23 was a Blue box purchase when I was active duty so it cost around $389 back then.

It is easier to shoot this pistol with a red dot. The advantage of the Primary Arms is the long battery life (rated as long as an Aimpoint T1).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=i7jzgHJ4hdo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NRA, Lifetime Member

Senior Moderator
    Let us know if you think it does have an added benefit for shooting at longer distances.

It is my understanding that these kits generally do not come with a different drop in barrel.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye .45 View Post
    Let us know if you think it does have an added benefit for shooting at longer distances.

It is my understanding that these kits generally do not come with a different drop in barrel.
    25 yards wasn't a problem. I have to try 50 yards, since that was my goal with it. 50 yards is attainable for my other pistols : 1911s, revolvers, Coonan, and a 442 with open sights. So, this should be attainable.

You are correct. The only one that has a drop in barrel is a Non-NFA CG-2 Roni with a 16" barrel for a Glock 17, in their line. It does lock back after the last round, unlike the other brands.

NRA, Lifetime Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDRGlock View Post
    One must not shoulder it, obviously.
    The videos seem to show people shouldering it. Is that maybe because it's not technically a rifle?
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    The videos seem to show people shouldering it. Is that maybe because it's not technically a rifle?
    Most of those are the NFA versions. Those have a rifle stock. They're $200 less but then there's the $200 tax stamp.

SpringerXD likes this.
    NRA, Lifetime Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDRGlock View Post
    Most of those are the NFA versions. Those have a rifle stock. They're $200 less but then there's the $200 tax stamp.

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

The NFA really needs to be abolished, or at least the silly stuff like this.
    CDRGlock likes this.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

I've put 700 rounds through it. I use a 9mm conversion barrel, and I noticed that reliability is 100%. Maybe the snappy nature of the 40 recoil is a bit much for this design.

There are several people that I know who have acquired one after trying mine out. It allows me to shoot with either hand at distances less attainable at a consistent distance.

NRA, Lifetime Member

Sponsored Links