Put 100rds through the CZ today

Put 100rds through the CZ today

This is a discussion on Put 100rds through the CZ today within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I shoot it better than any gun I've owned. Shots go right where you aim. My finger was a bit sore with the trigger, but ...

Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree19Likes
  • 5 Post By lebomb
  • 4 Post By drmordo
  • 3 Post By BuckJM53
  • 2 Post By gasmitty
  • 1 Post By bm303
  • 1 Post By lebomb
  • 1 Post By lebomb
  • 1 Post By lebomb
  • 1 Post By lebomb

Thread: Put 100rds through the CZ today

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array lebomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    751

    Put 100rds through the CZ today

    I shoot it better than any gun I've owned. Shots go right where you aim. My finger was a bit sore with the trigger, but I love this gun!!! Not a single issue!!! All rounds fired!!
    Canik TP9SF Elite One
    Taurus G2C (wifes)


    Son of Thunder

  2. #2
    Distinguished Member Array drmordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,735
    I'm guessing it's the Compact in your sig. Nice guns! I have to say I love my Tristar C100, but it is definitely not as nice as the real CZs I have handled. In my opinion, CZs are up there with SIGs in the absolute top echelon of DA/SA pistols.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Array BuckJM53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by lebomb View Post
    I shoot it better than any gun I've owned. Shots go right where you aim. My finger was a bit sore with the trigger, but I love this gun!!! Not a single issue!!! All rounds fired!!
    Lebomb ... You'll get no argument here. My Stainless 75b remains the most accurate 9mm in my collection. No issues whatsoever in over 17,000 rounds down the pipe. Put another 50 through it earlier today .

    TeflonDon, PhaedrusIV and G-man* like this.
    I was taught to respect my elders! The problem is, I'm having a much harder time finding them these days .

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Moderator
    Array gasmitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    18,866
    Lots to love with the CZs!
    BuckJM53 and G-man* like this.
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

  6. #5
    Member Array bm303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    346
    The best of the best. The full steel CZ's are just money. My SP-01 is basically cheating in comparison to other similar price point guns. Not to mention the most reliable guns I have ever used. Admittedly I only have a few thousand rounds through my CZ's but they have been flawless.
    BuckJM53 likes this.
    CZ-P-07 Cajunized
    Glock 26 Gen 5
    Glock 17 Gen 5
    Sig P365

  7. #6
    Senior Member Array lebomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckJM53 View Post
    Lebomb ... You'll get no argument here. My Stainless 75b remains the most accurate 9mm in my collection. No issues whatsoever in over 17,000 rounds down the pipe. Put another 50 through it earlier today .

    Could not be happier with the CZ. Cleaned it up well when I got back home. New grips this week, and back in the nightstand she goes. I feel sorry for intruders.
    BuckJM53 likes this.
    Canik TP9SF Elite One
    Taurus G2C (wifes)


    Son of Thunder

  8. #7
    Senior Member Array lebomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by drmordo View Post
    I'm guessing it's the Compact in your sig. Nice guns! I have to say I love my Tristar C100, but it is definitely not as nice as the real CZs I have handled. In my opinion, CZs are up there with SIGs in the absolute top echelon of DA/SA pistols.
    I had a T100, but sold it to my sister in law. She wanted it after seeing my gun range target and holding the gun. It was flawless at 200rds. I almost bought another, but went P07, then Ruger SR9c, then total satisfaction with my CZ compact. I will never get rid of this gun.
    drmordo likes this.
    Canik TP9SF Elite One
    Taurus G2C (wifes)


    Son of Thunder

  9. #8
    Member Array bm303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by lebomb View Post
    I had a T100, but sold it to my sister in law. She wanted it after seeing my gun range target and holding the gun. It was flawless at 200rds. I almost bought another, but went P07, then Ruger SR9c, then total satisfaction with my CZ compact. I will never get rid of this gun.
    Is it still stock or did you put any Cajun parts in? I'll be living in NJ at some point so I will need to have 15 round mag limit. I may pick up a 97-BD for home defense there. I am too scared to travel to NJ with my PCR anyways. Not looking to do 10 years in prison for abiding by the constitution, so I will just end up buying another.
    CZ-P-07 Cajunized
    Glock 26 Gen 5
    Glock 17 Gen 5
    Sig P365

  10. #9
    Senior Member Array lebomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by bm303 View Post
    Is it still stock or did you put any Cajun parts in? I'll be living in NJ at some point so I will need to have 15 round mag limit. I may pick up a 97-BD for home defense there. I am too scared to travel to NJ with my PCR anyways. Not looking to do 10 years in prison for abiding by the constitution, so I will just end up buying another.
    All stock except for the LOK grips I will be putting on this week.
    .XX likes this.
    Canik TP9SF Elite One
    Taurus G2C (wifes)


    Son of Thunder

  11. #10
    Member Array jimmybuffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by bm303 View Post
    I'll be living in NJ at some point so I will need to have 15 round mag limit. I may pick up a 97-BD for home defense there. I am too scared to travel to NJ with my PCR anyways. Not looking to do 10 years in prison for abiding by the constitution, so I will just end up buying another.
    Get the Rami and really fall in love. (And I have a PCR.) 14 +1 with the extended mag.

  12. #11
    Distinguished Member Array Rainsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM (although not really NEW, not really MEXICO!)
    Posts
    1,318
    Nice! I do see a CZ Compact in my future to finish the holy trinity! I have the full size 75B and the Sub Compact RAMI, my 2 fav guns. Now I need the one that's "Just right".


    Put 100rds through the CZ today-2017-04-16-14.46.48.jpg

    CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm, CZ75 B 9mm
    S&W M&P Shield 9mm
    Taurus TCP 738 .380
    Ruger LCP Custom .380
    SIg Sauer P938 9mm (Wife's)
    Sig Sauer P238 .380 (Wife's)

  13. #12
    Senior Member Array lebomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainsong View Post
    Nice! I do see a CZ Compact in my future to finish the holy trinity! I have the full size 75B and the Sub Compact RAMI, my 2 fav guns. Now I need the one that's "Just right".


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-04-16 14.46.48.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	275.8 KB 
ID:	207289
    I will post updated pics once I get my grips and torx screws installed.
    Rainsong likes this.
    Canik TP9SF Elite One
    Taurus G2C (wifes)


    Son of Thunder

  14. #13
    Member Array frank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    407
    Great guns.
    I have been hooked for a couple of years after a fellow shooter working with me on match set up let me shoot his CZ75. I have had a CZ SP-01, P-02 and a CZ 85. I now have a CZ 75BD, a P-07 and a P-09.

    Looking to get a new one, maybe a P-01 Omega!

  15. #14
    Member Array jh225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    212
    Get you some Cajunized CZ!

    I have a PCR with full CGW treatment and it is an amazingly easy gun to shoot.

    Also just got a 99021 (steel compact with rail) that has a ridiculously small safety and will go to CGW for some enhancements.

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •