New Glock Model Being Teased! - Page 5

New Glock Model Being Teased!

This is a discussion on New Glock Model Being Teased! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone who would dare to defile a 1911 with a trigger dingus just as a joke, should be given Poena cullei and never spoke of ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: New Glock Model Being Teased!

Anyone who would dare to defile a 1911 with a trigger dingus just as a joke, should be given Poena cullei and never spoke of again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
    Who would even bother with it then? Nobody, I repeat, nobody is going to buy a single stack G19. It defeats the entire purpose, as does any single stack the size of a G19.
    I'd be tempted. I've actually been wondering why Kahr is the only one to have tried this. Basically a striker-fired pistol with the general size, including thinness, of a Commander-sized 1911, but lighter and with a thinner grip. Sounds nice to me.
    ca survivor and forester58 like this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

Glock is going to round all the corners on thier new series of guns. sharp checkering the entire length of the slide and stipple the grip. They will chamber this 19 size gun in 10mm.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Glocks are like iPhones everyone has one and the new model is just as equally melancholy as opening the box of the last model . Nothing jumps out at me when someone's says glock it's like hearing someone saying hey I got a Chevy cruse yesterday although generally reliable , mediocre and plain not to mention boring
    0119 and MMinSC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostKarma View Post
    Glocks are like iPhones everyone has one and the new model is just as equally melancholy as opening the box of the last model . Nothing jumps out at me when someone's says glock it's like hearing someone saying hey I got a Chevy cruse yesterday although generally reliable , mediocre and plain not to mention boring

Here are few more calibers and guns pieple call boring; Ruger 10-22, Winchester 30-30, Remington model 700 30-06, Springfield A3 30-06, M1 Garand 308 , Single Action 45 colt so yea boring but frankly iconic....
    ETXhiker, OldChap and vminghelli2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostKarma View Post
    Sounds like just what I would want in a defensive handgun!
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.”
    -Jeff Cooper

“ Looking around doesn’t cost you anything; and it’s a healthy habit”
    -Joe Foss

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Hey id actually be intrested in a glock if they made this...

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAcanis View Post
    We've got the LCR and we've got the Rhino (radical design), but I bet if Glock put their minds to it they could come up with something that is "Glock-like" in a revolver. It doesn't look like it hurt Kimber to jump into heavy snubbies.
    I was actually just thinking the other day they shoukd make a revolver

PAcanis likes this.

Maybe they have perfected the ever elusive "reliable pocket 9." Something the size of the LCP that won't destroy itself when chambered in 9 mm.

If they did, they'd rule the world.
    OldChap likes this.
    Carry a sidearm always. Be able to put shots into the torso and then head, if needed. The rest is much less important.

Quote Originally Posted by badchad250 View Post
    I was actually just thinking the other day they shoukd make a revolver

I wonder if they could make a hammer spring assembly that inserts into the bottom of the grip like a magazine? That way they could mold the grip panels right into the frame. Give it that Block feel? lol
    MMinSC and OldChap like this.
    If you are going to ask for help, be prepared to receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    Ruger already makes a plastic revolver AND it is ugly so they kinda stole Glock's thunder on that one.
    Ugly YES but it's a great little gun.
    Petroleum 1, MMinSC and OldChap like this.

Well, I never cared for Glocks until they made the G43 and for me it won the competition of all the SS 9's I tried , which was a lot. To me I found the perfect carry gun (light,fast,reliable,fits my hand like custom made and a decent caliber with a longer barrel than most) and I have 6,7,8,9 and 12 round mags for it so its pretty versatile depending on how I am dressed.
    I really have zero interest in who makes what next as I am not interested in the latest or greatest. My first carry gun went 16 years before I changed it and I expect the same or more of the G43.
    satchmod and OldChap like this.

Distinguished Member Array ca survivor's Avatar
    I'll be happy if they rounded the top of the Glock slides like a 1911, I know it will never happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Glocking26 View Post
    Ugly YES but it's a great little gun.
    Indeed. I think they shoot better than the j-frames. Trigger is certainly better.
    OldChap and Glocking26 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    I'd be tempted. I've actually been wondering why Kahr is the only one to have tried this. Basically a striker-fired pistol with the general size, including thinness, of a Commander-sized 1911, but lighter and with a thinner grip. Sounds nice to me.
    With the 9 round ETS magazine in my G43 it is the same height as the current G19. If you want thin and 9+1 that is it.
    OldChap and maxwell97 like this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links