The New EDC Perfection... M&P m2.0 Compact! - Page 6

The New EDC Perfection... M&P m2.0 Compact!

This is a discussion on The New EDC Perfection... M&P m2.0 Compact! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ParsonBrown I had no intentions of picking up this gun, but Friday the 3.6" version came home with me. I put 3-4 ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: The New EDC Perfection... M&P m2.0 Compact!

Quote Originally Posted by ParsonBrown View Post
    I had no intentions of picking up this gun, but Friday the 3.6" version came home with me. I put 3-4 boxes of ammo through it Saturday...I have NEVER shot a pistol as accurately as I shot this little gun. In 2.5 yrs of shooting and CCW I have only had Glocks (except for my little LCP II). They have all shot without a single problem, but it has been a constant struggle to shoot them as well I wanted to. All perfectly fine for self defense purposes, but it was always nagging me that I could not improve as well as I thought I should be. I picked this thing up and shot the bulls eye out at 7 yards right out of the box. I have never done that with a Glock. Drawing and shooting from concealment and the group didn't spread that much...still more accurate than my Glocks with focused/slow fire.

The M&P has already satisfied my requirements for trusting it for daily carry. My dilema is that I'm tempted to dump my G19. I just got out of my mouth on this forum how much I liked it, and I do...but this M&P, WOW! I won't let go of my G26. I just didn't expect this to happen. I actually had a really great time shooting and left with no frustrations...
    No reason to dump the 19 itís not eating anything setting there. Plus even though you donít shoot it as well their might be a time you wished you still had it. By your own admittance itís reliable and you may decide to change some things on it to tune it to your liking. Just my .02 as Iíve sold guns before only to later wish I had them back.
    Mike1956 and gglass like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie View Post
    No reason to dump the 19 itís not eating anything setting there. Plus even though you donít shoot it as well their might be a time you wished you still had it. By your own admittance itís reliable and you may decide to change some things on it to tune it to your liking. Just my .02 as Iíve sold guns before only to later wish I had them back.
    Yeah I know. I need to take a deep breath and step away from the safe for a few minutes. Patience is not one of my strong points LOL...

There must be something wrong with me -- when it comes to fly rods and guns, I never sell anything -- just buy more.
    I want a M&P compact 40 to go with my beloved Shield9.
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Sponsored Links