Whats your next gun Revolver or Semi - Page 6

Whats your next gun Revolver or Semi

This is a discussion on Whats your next gun Revolver or Semi within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Lots of ideas are revolving in my head.Whether I can buy one sometime depends on my wife's permission,but usually I win. I flip a coin,after ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Whats your next gun Revolver or Semi

Lots of ideas are revolving in my head.Whether I can buy one sometime depends on my wife's permission,but usually I win.
    I flip a coin,after I tell my wife,that if it's head I win,if it's tail you lose.

There are a number of guns I have been waiting to get out of CA to get. One of them is one of the new Charter snubby in 45 colt.
    Ca has put a stop to building guns from parts. I have all but the frame to build a 1911 with convertible calibers. I have top ends for 9mm and 38 Super. I also want to add 40 cal and .357 sig. DR

I just purchased a M&P 9c. Maybe one day Iíll go for the Sig P365.
    Kilowatt3 likes this.

Alway expect the unexpected

US Army 95B
    NRA Life Member

Dan

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

HK P30SK, V1 LEM. I carry a P2000 (LEM) and want something a bit smaller and like the modularity of the grip system. Also like the hammer for reholstering IWB. I'll keep at least one of my P2000s and send the P30 to Lazy Wolf Guns: that man knows HK.

Iíve been thinking about a Taurus 692, 7 rounds of goodness in a revolver that I can switch cylinders to use 38, 357, or 9mm. I have a boatload of 9mm from when I lived in Kommiefornia...stocked up to avoid the extra cost of having to buy every.single.round at the LGS at a jacked up price plus the new ammo license and recurring background check fee. I do not have a revolver, but want to have one on the off chance that Kamala gets in and classifies every semi-auto as an assault pistol...

Iíd also like an LCP2, an LCR in 357, a p229 in 357 Sig, and...and...and...

Sam, just whispered in my ear, get a Kimber K6s 3" DASA.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Sponsored Links