9mm Gun Tests - Page 4

9mm Gun Tests

This is a discussion on 9mm Gun Tests within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gun writers have been sucking us in to buying guns for years I know I bought into it for years only to find the gun ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 9mm Gun Tests

Gun writers have been sucking us in to buying guns for years I know I bought into it for years only to find the gun was a dog....I love dogs:) But back the day thatís all we had. Now comes the internet with forums and real people posting the good and the bad about firearms and letís not forget about YouTube and you could see issues people have with them. Has anyone checked out the prices of the gun rags today? they are mostly advertisiments and some gun expert telling you how great wonderful the gun is. Bottom line do you homework before you buy. With all thatís available to us today we have a much better chance of being happy with our new firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Glocking26 View Post
    Gun writers have been sucking us in to buying guns for years I know I bought into it for years only to find the gun was a dog....I love dogs:) But back the day thatís all we had. Now comes the internet with forums and real people posting the good and the bad about firearms and letís not forget about YouTube and you could see issues people have with them. Has anyone checked out the prices of the gun rags today? they are mostly advertisiments and some gun expert telling you how great wonderful the gun is. Bottom line do you homework before you buy. With all thatís available to us today we have a much better chance of being happy with our new firearm.
    I couldnt tell you if I have purchased a magazine in the past decade. I gave up because if there was a review for gun xyz on one page their was an advertisement on the next for xyz. Also with the internet there is so much info that by the time its in a magazine Ive read real life experience with the same gun. Also those on the internet you can react with and dont have to take the info as the gospel.
    Glocking26 likes this.

All gun magazines or internet websites aren't created equally just like it can't be said that all cars are created equally or even the guns themselves. If you want to blanket categorize something then you're probably missing the boat. But hey, to each their own.

Some have said they do testing on obscure name guns. Well, sometimes they do. So what? Here's the March 2019 issue front cover with KNOWN names and a different caliber than the common ones but it's a caliber more gun owners are getting interested in.

PERFECT 10S? - These 10mm Autos from Springfield Armory and Glock offer great accuracy, good triggers, and manageable recoil. If you're looking for a way to play big affordably, then check them out.

Glock G40 10mm; Springield Armory 1911 Range Officer Elite Operator 10mm Auto; Springfield Armory XDM 10mm - 25 different categories with specs and comparisons

SUB-GAUGE PUMPGUNS - We test two Mossberg Shockwaves in 410 bore and 20 gauge against Remington's TAC-14 in 20 gauge. Which is the best choice for home defense?
    18 different categories with specs and comparisons

.357 MAG REVOLVERS - Pitted are SINGLE-ACTIONS in the popular Sheriff's Model, Gunfighter's Model, and Artillery Model configurations. Which delivers the most fun for the buck?

NEW PISTOLS FOR 2019 - PAGE 14

THERE ARE NO ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE MAGAZINE FOR GUNS OR AMMO TESTED. (for those who need more help that means ZERO.)

How in the H*LL can something so simple as information about various products in written form whether magazines, internet websites, or videos be so controversial without knowledge of the content and how it's presented? Especially information we're all interested in or we wouldn't be here or owning/buying guns.

Welcome to the wonderful world of forums I guess.
    Ceapea likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links