I Was Done Buying Carry Guns, But Then... - Page 5

I Was Done Buying Carry Guns, But Then...

This is a discussion on I Was Done Buying Carry Guns, But Then... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by CG11 I suffer from that age old problem - too many guns I want, not enough money to get them. Now, another ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: I Was Done Buying Carry Guns, But Then...

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CG11 View Post
    I suffer from that age old problem - too many guns I want, not enough money to get them. Now, another one.
    I hear ya CG.....
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF

My personal opinion is I have all of the plastic guns I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Snub44 View Post
    When they add an ambi safety, I'll go for that one...I need just one more .45.
    No manual safety is ambidextrous.
    Psalm 144:1

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Same like no money is wealthy? I only like the slicksides if it's a DAO-type trigger...Kahr or the old P Rugers...fine. With the striker/safety triggers...I like the ambi...like my SRs and...oh yeah...the 1911s. That's why Life Savers puts so many flavors in the roll...and seems S&W's found a platform that'll give Glock a run for the money in this model...they just might do it.
    Mike1956 likes this.

VIP Member
    So, I have located some .45 Performance Shields with the red dot sight online. From there, it gets dicey. The stocking retailers cannot tell me anything about the optic, other than it's a four mil dot. I called S&W customer service, and they were a similar font of non-information. The only things they could tell me that it is a very new introduction, and that S&W is the manufacturer. No specs, user info, interchangeability, or anything else of use. I'm disappointed that something that looks so good at first blush has quickly become scary.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

I was done buying carry weapons.....But then I discovered Dan Wesson 1911's.......

YMMV

Lon
    Denverjay likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Sponsored Links