Smith and Wesson Hit This One Out of the Park - Page 2

Smith and Wesson Hit This One Out of the Park

This is a discussion on Smith and Wesson Hit This One Out of the Park within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What dot size did yours come with Mike?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Smith and Wesson Hit This One Out of the Park

What dot size did yours come with Mike?

Thank you for this information and I will look into this pistol more for future purchase.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    What dot size did yours come with Mike?
    4 mil.
    AzQkr likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.― Friedrich Nietzsche

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    4 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by steig View Post
    Nice gun, nice review
    Ditto, thanks Mike.
    Mike1956 likes this.
    Marine Corps 75-79
    NRA
    Florida Carry
    CCW SAFE
    Colt, Sig, S&W, Browning, Remington

VIP Member
    One other thing I didn't mention, the lower is pretty much identical to the standard Shield 45 offering, maybe exactly so.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.― Friedrich Nietzsche

Mike , That's what I figured yea they make there own . Like sig makes theres too , straight from Holosun . S&W optic does look like the old shield made JP optic To bad the optic has to be removed the to change batteries !! I ran a trijicon on a CORE for 5 years but when my wife wanted to keep it handy as a home defense handgun that optics lens coating does not offer the clarity of a shield or venom . Almost bought a Shield RMS but backed out after an ole florida buddy has been using a venom on his M&P 5" optic class pistol in uspsa and is still pleased with his choice after a couple years . He's probably fired more rounds in 2 years than we will shoot in ten years !! + Saving 200 bucks was rather nice .
    Mike1956 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    Mike , That's what I figured yea they make there own . Like sig makes theres too , straight from Holosun . S&W optic does look like the old shield made JP optic To bad the optic has to be removed the to change batteries !! I ran a trijicon on a CORE for 5 years but when my wife wanted to keep it handy as a home defense handgun that optics lens coating does not offer the clarity of a shield or venom . Almost bought a Shield RMS but backed out after an ole florida buddy has been using a venom on his M&P 5" optic class pistol in uspsa and is still pleased with his choice after a couple years . He's probably fired more rounds in 2 years than we will shoot in ten years !! + Saving 200 bucks was rather nice .
    The SMS would not have been my first choice, but for the money, I can like it, provided they send me one that actually works. I've been running a Trijicon and DeltaPoint on my Glocks for years, so the battery change is something I've gotten used to. I got a milled slide and sight for a bit more than $200 over the cost of the conventional Perfomance Center offering. That is hundreds of dollars less than having the slide milled and sight purchased.

Honestly, this gun is a tack driver without the optic. Those Hi Viz FOs are perfect, at least for me. For $478 from Bud's, I would not hesitate to recommend it..

Opps , Double delayed post .

VIP Member

This is the first I seen this I have the old style and love it, nope I'm not going to do it, I am done buying guns, I have to keep telling myself that I am done buying guns, lol.
    Luke 22:36
    Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links