NEW Sig p365XL pistol coming this summer

This is a discussion on NEW Sig p365XL pistol coming this summer within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It looks like Sig is coming out with a p365XL this summer, with a 12 round flush mag and optional 15 round extended, a 3.7in ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: NEW Sig p365XL pistol coming this summer

It looks like Sig is coming out with a p365XL this summer, with a 12 round flush mag and optional 15 round extended, a 3.7in barrel, and optics ready for Shield RMSc and Romeo Zero optics. Flat trigger. Extended beavertail.
    https://www.osagecountyguns.com/blog/news/sig-sauer/new-sig-sauer-p365-xl/NEW Sig p365XL pistol coming this summer-sigp365xl.jpg
    MMinSC, Chief1297, flh and 2 others like this.

Why muddy the waters for the 320?
    stingray and kerberos like this.
    Proud NRA Benefactor member
    Gun carry permits and the 2nd amendment only confirm what is a God given right to protect ones life and the lives of loved ones from evil.
    Speed is only a matter of money. How fast do you want to go?

Quote Originally Posted by viney266 View Post
    I asked myself the same thing about the g43x/g48 in comparison to my g19, but Glock and Sig must see a market for them. I'm guessing it's to appeal to those who want slimmer pistols with decent capacity. I also have to admit I'm a fan of more choices, but that doesn't mean I'll buy them all.
    viney266, Joezilla and drmordo like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Why? More choices=better chance of getting the sale. I doubt that there will be many upgrades from the original p365 buyers, but there are always new shooters and people switching from slightly thicker compacts like the M&P 9 compact and the Glock 26. And then there are those people who just like to buy whatever is "new"!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
    ShooterGranny and Joezilla like this.

Yes please! Actually they look a little small, better make it two!
    Big Western and Joezilla like this.
    Slow is smooth, smooth is Fast

Smart move making the optics mount fit the Shield/Jpoint. Probably the only one narrow enough for the gun.
    Big Western and Joezilla like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Or muddy the water with a m&p compact with or with out a thumb safety and have a 3.6 or 4" barrel and 15 rounds and for faaaar less money invested so if some one a better trigger they can afford it and still have it for a lower cost .

I have a p320c and several m&ps , no need for a p365 anything.

Distinguished Member Array Chief1297's Avatar
    1.1 in width and 20 oz weight? Sign me up!!
    Denverjay likes this.
    The 1911 is an antiquated weapons system but then again, so am I.
    Retired SF(SP) CMSgt 1979-2005

The P365 has been the hottest selling handgun for the last year according to some reports. Doing spin-off models only makes sense from a marketing perspective. I've fired the baseline P365 and I liked it a lot. This new one does have some appeal for me.
    Big Western and viney266 like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

What is the appeal of flat triggers?
    Enjoying my daily viewing of the "love has no labels" SJW clickbait on DC.com.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

When shopping at Walmart, remember that even serial killers need to buy toilet paper.

Quote Originally Posted by viney266 View Post
    They blow up.
    https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian...125519/?ref=hl
    I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    The P365 has been the hottest selling handgun for the last year according to some reports. Doing spin-off models only makes sense from a marketing perspective. I've fired the baseline P365 and I liked it a lot. This new one does have some appeal for me.
    Interesting this news comes out right after Smith and Wesson launched their new 4” M&P Shield line with optics cuts and so on.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Sig seemingly played it smart with the 3.7 in barrel on this new p365XL because it's a bit longer than the g43x's 3.41 inch barrel, but shorter than their g48's 4.17 inch barrel. Between Glock, Sig, Beretta, Walther, CZ, S&W, and H&K, the pistol market is just full of awesome choices.
    matthew03 and MMinSC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    The P365 has been the hottest selling handgun for the last year according to some reports. Doing spin-off models only makes sense from a marketing perspective.
    I agree, so where's my P365-380?
    ShooterGranny and drmordo like this.

It's all just incremental marketing that they all do. The "consumer" will always want the latest greatest and gun buyers fit that big time. I worked with a guy that fit that model and even though he just bought the best whatever it was, as soon as something new came out he had it. The boss looked at him one day and said "John, You are a consumer!" It wasn't a compliment. lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links