Where Are The Deals? - Page 2

Where Are The Deals?

This is a discussion on Where Are The Deals? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was wondering the same thing. I could not resist buying a Walther PPS M2 last year when there was a $100 rebate on them, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Where Are The Deals?

I was wondering the same thing. I could not resist buying a Walther PPS M2 last year when there was a $100 rebate on them, which brought my cost to a little over $200. There seemed to be a competition between Walther and Smith and Wesson, who was offering nice rebates on the Shield at the time.

There have been really good deals lately though. I watch gun.deals and I am on the mailing list from the big distributors and retailers. Kentucky Gun Company is currently running these deals, and more. Prices like this make it hard to resist a purchase.

Bigsteve113 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sammeow View Post
    Compared to the time when Shields were being offered for $500+. Prices are much more stable.

I like searching https://gun.deals/ to compare prices.
    I remember that. Our local gun store was selling the Shield for $629!
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links